Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW Emblems and ///M Wheel Badges

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
jamiez

Post by jamiez » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 am

Hi

Which is the best seller to buy these from off ebay?
Can you buy them as a set?
I want the larger wheel emblem.

I have looked but there are lots of sellers and wanted to check with who would have bought before :)

:driving: (Wheels gone in for a refurb hence the question - oh they have been sent to http://www.lepsons.com/

Cheers
Jamie
Z4MC | Midnight Blue | OEM CSL's + MPSS | Extended Light Sepang Leather | Folding Mirrors | Stubby| BT | Prof Nav | DSP HiFi | Intravee | Privacy | Illuminated ZHP…

Dev

Re: BMW Emblems and ///M Wheel Badges

Post by Dev » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Hey Jamie,

Sorry, no answer to your post I'm afraid, but I will be in the same position as you as I'll be getting my 107's refurbed soon - also most likely to be using Lepson's, as far as I can tell virtually everyone who has used them and reported online seems to be happy with their work.

(could really do with a spare set of alloys for the car to sit on while mine are being refurbed though, not keen on the idea of leaving the car on stands)

Let us know how you get on, will be watching with interest...

Good luck!

Dev
2003 E85 Z4 3.0 Titanium Silver

Bradders75

Post by Bradders75 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Dev wrote:Hey Jamie,

Sorry, no answer to your post I'm afraid, but I will be in the same position as you as I'll be getting my 107's refurbed soon - also most likely to be using Lepson's, as far as I can tell virtually everyone who has used them and reported online seems to be happy with their work.

(could really do with a spare set of alloys for the car to sit on while mine are being refurbed though, not keen on the idea of leaving the car on stands)

Let us know how you get on, will be watching with interest...

Good luck!

Dev
Just to add a bit of balance, Lepson's can get it wrong occasionally. I recently had my 107s refurbished by them and found a small paint run in one wheel and a dodgy bit of lacquer in another. I could actually push my finger nail into the paint as the lacquer clearly hadn't hardened properly. After a request to email them some pictures, the guy who replied seemed to think that it was probably damaged in transit (I had a courier collect them) but how on earth would that make the paint soft?! :roll: Anyway, they've now got the wheel back so it'll be interesting to see how they proceed from here but I'm not overly impressed so far...
2003 Z4 3.0i SE | nav / cruise / PDC / bluetooth / ellipsoids / xenons / clear indicators / m-sport seats / m-sport MFSW / ZHP / intravee |

2014 F56 MINI Cooper S | for bends |

2016 F20 M135i | for straights |

jamiez

Post by jamiez » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 am

Thanks for the feedback - will drop em a line to see how its going and mention this forum....

Any answers to my original question?
Z4MC | Midnight Blue | OEM CSL's + MPSS | Extended Light Sepang Leather | Folding Mirrors | Stubby| BT | Prof Nav | DSP HiFi | Intravee | Privacy | Illuminated ZHP…

Bradders75

Post by Bradders75 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 pm

jamiez wrote:Thanks for the feedback - will drop em a line to see how its going and mention this forum....

Hi Jamiez, would appreciate if you didn't reference the problems I'm having to them via this forum? Not until I know how they're going to deal with it. Thanks. :thumbsup:
2003 Z4 3.0i SE | nav / cruise / PDC / bluetooth / ellipsoids / xenons / clear indicators / m-sport seats / m-sport MFSW / ZHP / intravee |

2014 F56 MINI Cooper S | for bends |

2016 F20 M135i | for straights |

jamiez

Post by jamiez » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Bradders75 wrote:
jamiez wrote:Thanks for the feedback - will drop em a line to see how its going and mention this forum....

Hi Jamiez, would appreciate if you didn't reference the problems I'm having to them via this forum? Not until I know how they're going to deal with it. Thanks. :thumbsup:

100% - was only going to reference this forum as in "Hi - im part of this forum and they have great reviews about you" - nothing else :)

jamiez

Post by jamiez » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:55 pm

bump!!!

CoupeChief

Post by CoupeChief » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 pm

I used http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/scotthallwatfordbmw
Speedy delivery and the centre caps were perfect. See my topic about "My 2nd mod..."
'08 E92 M3, Manual, SIlverstone II, 19" M Double-spoke alloys
'07 3.0si Coupe, Silver Grey, 18" 108's, Dream Red M Sport Seats [Sold]