Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Matt Black Stripes.

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift

Matt Black Stripy Things..

Yes
37%
No
63%

Total votes: 27

lacroupade
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Matt Black Stripes.

Post by lacroupade » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 am

JDM wrote:
imp75 wrote:Jdm, Is your car blue or black? I'm guessing black now you say it would clash. I thought it was blue. Oops! If its black I would say do it. I have a black Punisher emblem on my front wing and I think black on black looks cool.
Its Sapphire black.. Was beginning to think you had gone a little crazy suggesting blue lol..

Only thing that concerns me is the double hump in the roof and how the stripes would work with that. Ill have to do some playing about...

What do you guys reckon to the stripe saying 'BMW' where the porsche says 'Porsche Design' ?
...or the ones Mike Brewer stuck on that Scooby with his and Edd's name on..... :rofl:
==============================================================
If toast always lands jam side down, and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens when you strap a piece of toast, jam side up, to the back of a cat?

JDM

Post by JDM » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:06 pm

lacroupade wrote:
JDM wrote:
imp75 wrote:Jdm, Is your car blue or black? I'm guessing black now you say it would clash. I thought it was blue. Oops! If its black I would say do it. I have a black Punisher emblem on my front wing and I think black on black looks cool.
Its Sapphire black.. Was beginning to think you had gone a little crazy suggesting blue lol..

Only thing that concerns me is the double hump in the roof and how the stripes would work with that. Ill have to do some playing about...

What do you guys reckon to the stripe saying 'BMW' where the porsche says 'Porsche Design' ?
...or the ones Mike Brewer stuck on that Scooby with his and Edd's name on..... :rofl:
That was a close second thought instead of BMW :rofl:
04 3.0SE Roadster, 07 3.0Si Coupe, 12 2.0iSdrive M Sport... Gone but not forgotten

Now proud owner of an Audi TT TFSI S line, Misano Red Amplified black edition... Don't shoot me.

th30d0r3

Post by th30d0r3 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 pm

JDM wrote:
th30d0r3 wrote:Do it, I have red stripes on my Black coupe and although it's like marmite; I love marmite :)
Be interested to see a pic of this th30d0r3 :D
I have one on my Phone, not the greatest but I'll whip out the camera and do some better ones.

Proper Marmite mod, but I love Marmite!

Don't like my red stripes...? Then don't look at them...