Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

My thoughts, concerns and prayers

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
20ducks
Lifer
Lifer

My thoughts, concerns and prayers

Post by 20ducks » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:32 pm

are for all (especially in the UK right now) that are fighting these cowardly terrorist ba$tards.

The faster we can find the terrorists...the faster we can remove them from harming freedom loving people throughout the world.

I have 2 sons living in the UK, one in London, the other in Staffs. Hopefully they will stay safe.

enfield

Post by enfield » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:49 pm

20ducks - I feel for you and I hope your boys are in ship shape. I feel that hunting terrorists will not be the answer. The answer will be a political solution to a political problem.

You know I am a medicine man aka physician. We always try to prevent diseases - e.g. sunblock for skin cancer. Terror is like a cancer. We need to prevent it by police work to take out what is there and prevention to prevent it from starting somewhere else....

Just my $0.02.
The Z4M Roaster & Croup are gone!
It's E92 M3 from now on.

20ducks
Lifer
Lifer

Post by 20ducks » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:01 pm

The UK, USA and Canada are not ruled by Sharia law. It is a part of the terrorists belief that until the world is ruled by Sharia that it will attack and keep on attacking. Most religions believe in tolerance of other religions. Until that is established I am afraid, my friend, that there is no political solution. It will escalate into genocide. If it is genocide that will protect my family and my country's way of life, then so be it.

takedown8

Post by takedown8 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:07 pm

20ducks wrote:If it is genocide that will protect my family and my country's way of life, then so be it.
That's exactly what the terrorists are thinking.
2005 Z4 3.0i, Maldives Blue, Beige int, Black top

20ducks
Lifer
Lifer

Post by 20ducks » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:20 pm

We did not cause the Lockerbie crash and hundreds of other incidents throughout the millenia. When the mullahs will sit down and compromise then perhaps when can discuss a political solution. Until then, we will hunt the terrorists down and kill them. I want this is performed expeditiously. Either way, don't tread on me.

enfield

Post by enfield » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:22 pm

20ducks wrote:The UK, USA and Canada are not ruled by Sharia law. It is a part of the terrorists belief that until the world is ruled by Sharia that it will attack and keep on attacking. Most religions believe in tolerance of other religions. Until that is established I am afraid, my friend, that there is no political solution. It will escalate into genocide. If it is genocide that will protect my family and my country's way of life, then so be it.
With respect - I disagree. You know that I hold you in great regard and I hope that my disagreement will not be taken personally.

If anyone has 2 hours then I would suggest seeing:
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

If you notice these attack coincide with Tony Blair leaving and a new PM. This attack is to keep the British in the "GWOT" - as the Romans would say" "Who benefits?"

Poor people born into a Muslim family do not.... It is not my fault that I was born with brown skin and into a Muslim family....
It's E92 M3 from now on.

20ducks
Lifer
Lifer

Post by 20ducks » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:24 pm

There are hundreds of incidents it coincides with... And as far as.Brown/Blair/Bush/אהוד אולמרט...they alll are the same to the cowards.

fire-n-ice

Post by fire-n-ice » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:38 pm

20ducks wrote:We did not cause the Lockerbie crash and hundreds of other incidents throughout the millenia. When the mullahs will sit down and compromise then perhaps when can discuss a political solution. Until then, we will hunt the terrorists down and kill them. I want this is performed expeditiously. Either way, don't tread on me.
Amen. And I will keep your family in my prayers. I have a very young nephew in the military, keep him in yours as well.
Godspeed!

ovrkll
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ovrkll » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:52 am

Retired from the military (some say retarded), and I like the way some things are done when political courses do not work. I have never heard Osama ever wanting to discuss ways to work together to achieve peace, so the following is all I can think of to solve the situation.... :evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afv5el1-nhg

I love these toys!!

enfield

Post by enfield » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:52 am

Osama is one man. He should not be given reasons for support. Annan said: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3661134.stm

This is giving that idiot Osama a reason.... Do not give reasons.

As I said before it is not my fault that I was born with brown skin into a Muslim family. Calling me the enemy will not help defeat Radical nuts like Osama.
It's E92 M3 from now on.

ovrkll
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ovrkll » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:57 am

Hey Enfield, no one has cast one disparaging word towards you at all. Most people are fed up with the situation and understand that this is not a "race" type of war, it is more of ideallism. The more that you post that tagline, the more attention you draw and can become a target for the general populous (read buffoon).

enfield

Post by enfield » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:58 am

ovrkll wrote:Retired from the military (some say retarded), and I like the way some things are done when political courses do not work. I have never heard Osama ever wanting to discuss ways to work together to achieve peace, so the following is all I can think of to solve the situation.... :evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afv5el1-nhg

I love these toys!!
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/19/binlad ... index.html
It's E92 M3 from now on.

enfield

Post by enfield » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:06 am

ovrkll wrote:Hey Enfield, no one has cast one disparaging word towards you at all. Most people are fed up with the situation and understand that this is not a "race" type of war, it is more of ideallism. The more that you post that tagline, the more attention you draw and can become a target for the general populous (read buffoon).
I think it is right to draw attention to this issue. Nuts like Osama draw lots of attention. Is it not right to draw attention to the other 95% of Muslims. It is going to be very important to not alienate the 95% in an effort to get the 5%.

You are right - nobody has said anything to me directly. However, I am being attacked when Muslims get bashed. I remember Z4um and the Virginia Shootings. People started blasting Muslims.... The Virginia Shooter was not a Muslim....

I know if I say anything "Anti-American" then I will have legions coming after me on this forum. Why don't the same rules apply for "Anti-Muslim"?
It's E92 M3 from now on.

ovrkll
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ovrkll » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:09 am

In regards to the CNN posting, I see this as talking out one side while doing something on the other.
"It's only a matter of time," the voice said, referring to attacks. "They are in the planning stages, and you will see them in the heart of your land as soon as the planning is complete."

Bin Laden also offered a possible "solution" -- only to dismiss it because he said the Bush administration would never go for it.

I have no tolerance for people that have to hide behind innocent men, women, or children in order for their voice to be heard. MLK was man enough to stand in front of millions and look what happened....

Enfield wrote
"Is it not right to draw attention to the other 95% of Muslims. It is going to be very important to not alienate the 95% in an effort to get the 5%."

I wish that more of the Muslim commmunity would speak out, unfortunately they seem to be lost in the din (i.e. does not make good headlines). If a rising was to come within the Muslim religous leaders against Osama, then you will see a difference.
Last edited by ovrkll on Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

ovrkll
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ovrkll » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:29 am

enfield wrote:[I know if I say anything "Anti-American" then I will have legions coming after me on this forum. Why don't the same rules apply for "Anti-Muslim"?
Actually, depending on the slant of the tirade, you might be regaled rather than deplored. You have to consider the education and knowledge of the people you are addressing when talking about politics. :thumbsup: