Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

How to section

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
dazerc

How to section

Post by dazerc » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:55 am

Hi

I've been reading the forums for a few months now. but only just joined.

Could one of the mods tidy up the How to section submissions by putting the threads in the right sections?

I was looking for a how to on installing sat nav and there was only one thread in the nav section but i found another couple of good threads that were more useful in the submissions section.

There are also lots of other old threads in the submissions section from like 2009.

I would move the threads but don't have the permissions
Thanks
Z4 Coupe 3.0 si Satnav, Bluetooth, Voice + Cruise Control, Black leather M Seats , xeneon lights, auto lights/wipers, 18" 108 alloys, M multifunction steering wheel, DS 2500 pads.

lacroupade
Lifer
Lifer

Re: How to section

Post by lacroupade » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:21 pm

:rofl:
==============================================================
If toast always lands jam side down, and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens when you strap a piece of toast, jam side up, to the back of a cat?

dazerc

Post by dazerc » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:50 pm

lacroupade wrote::rofl:
Whats so funny???? :?
Z4 Coupe 3.0 si Satnav, Bluetooth, Voice + Cruise Control, Black leather M Seats , xeneon lights, auto lights/wipers, 18" 108 alloys, M multifunction steering wheel, DS 2500 pads.

Nosa

Post by Nosa » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:26 pm

:thumbsup:

dazerc

Post by dazerc » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am

Can anyone fill me in? I've noticed some of the threads have now moved. Thanks