Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Missing Thread - Browser Confirmation Please

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
PawnSacrifice
Lifer
Lifer

Missing Thread - Browser Confirmation Please

Post by PawnSacrifice » Sat May 22, 2010 11:16 am

Last night a posted in Sideshowbob's M Wheel How To at 10:58 pm. I noticed just now that it wasn't in 'View active topics' - posts before and after listed.

However, if I go into the How To section the thread is listed...

For this particular post it doesn't really matter that it missed the list, it's something that people would look for if they needed it. However, I'm wondering if there is anything of value or someone looking for help that's not listed?

I noticed this had happened once before and said I'd report back if it happened again. Before I do, I wanted to check if it's just me. I'm running Mac OSX Snow Leopard with Safari. So can you let me know if you can see the thread in the 'View active topics' list and which OS / browser combination you're running.

Thanks
2003 2.5i. Info: Winter Tyres | PDF Manuals, Retrofit Instructions and Links | Modifications | YouTube | #Project924

Hey, wet-pants! This isn't the Womens Auxiliary Balloon Corps.

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Missing Thread - Browser Confirmation Please

Post by sp3ctre » Sat May 22, 2010 11:47 am

Cheers for the heads up. I believe I have fixed this issue now, you should find next time you post in that section it will show up in the active topics list.

Not sure how it got left out in the first place though :roll:
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme