Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Roof, Starting and Charging problems 2006 Z4M

"M" Specific discussion
Gloomy

Post by Gloomy » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:25 pm

:x Hi People,
Problems tarted this morning, Started the car in the garage reversed out. Opened the roof halfway to do some cleaning. After cleaning completed attempted to close the roof, no wouldn't close (roof lights flashing) tried to start car, would not start only clicking from starter. Roof light, drivers footwell light flashing and boot light flashing.
Next connected car to my L200 via +/- terminals under bonnet, full lights on dash still only clicking from starter.
Next put car on charger C-TEK MXS 5.0 after 6 hours still no lights on charger or dash. Windows are now pleasing themselves. No lights on dash, tried to start car, only clicking from starter. Now small green light on charger flashing. No lights on charger lead connection. Two roof indication lights by buttons both on barely lit. For a short period of time alow level noise in boot on near side. HELP absolutely no idea. In the morning everything great now the car is dead/dying. Any help greatly appreciated.

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:06 pm

What voltage is in the battery?
Definitely sounds like it’s dying to me.
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

abar121

Post by abar121 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:37 am

Battery has had it.
'07 Z4M Interlagos Blue. All options except extended leather.