Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Garage/workshop facilities in France

Discount codes and service & product offerings from forum members
Robster68

Post by Robster68 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:28 pm

Hi everyone,
Ever since I built my inspection pit in my garage originally to change the clutch on my e36,2 years and 2 z4´s later I’ve built up a lot of knowledge on these cars and bmws generally,so I’ve decided to open up my garage to z4 forum members passing through needing assistance, servicing,brake suspension work,basically anything that’s not going to tie up my pit for days and have a bit of land here also so can accommodate a couple of tents and cars.
I’ve asked the moderators permission to post this and they approved.
As it’s not a registered business yet,I’ll be asking for donations so I can modernize the garage and buy more equipment/tools and put all money raised back into the workshop and I’ll make a donation to the forum for every job undertaken.prices will be very reasonable and we can work on the car together if required,all tools,facilities fluid disposal included.
I’m 1 hour south of Toulouse,so if your on your way to the Pyrenees pop in.
I’m currently working here as an aircraft assembly/sheet metal worker.
This is an idea I’ve had for a while,let me know your thoughts guys.
Regards Robert.

Bob123

Post by Bob123 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:21 pm

Sounds like a great idea! What a lovely part of the world to be living in.
Pre-facelift E85 3.0i SE with manual gearbox - written off by insurer
Some accessories for sale now and in the future.

Robster68

Post by Robster68 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:41 pm

Bob123 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:21 pm Sounds like a great idea! What a lovely part of the world to be living in.
Thanks for your feedback mate,I’ve been here 9 years,perfect roads and climate for top down action.