Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

This hurts but needs must

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
bluespit

This hurts but needs must

Post by bluespit » Thu May 22, 2014 8:53 pm

The blue one is going this weekend touch wood so this one is next. Same reason (family illness), I just see no prospect of using it this year and know it will just deteriorate if left unused.

It's a 1998 Mini Cooper sports pack. 1275 fuel injected and very lightly modified. Different seats, exhaust, bushes and dampers. Could be returned to standard in an afternoon ( minus bushes) I have the parts.

It's done 65k genuine and runs as well as it looks.

With very low miles these are making £12k upwards, nice ones fetch £5-7k, rough down to £1500. Mine has a few slight blemishes which put it in the middle category. So I'm looking for £5750ono either as it is or returned to standard. With all the current parts and those to return to standard I'd want an extra £250 ( the interior alone would fetch over £300)

It's taxed for best part of 12 months and will have a fresh mot early next week.

Sad times but priorities mean other things are more important.

Cheers
now I'm about to have more time I've suddenly got less toys to play with!

bluespit

Re: This hurts but needs must

Post by bluespit » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Sold to a lovely couple from East Anglia today
now I'm about to have more time I've suddenly got less toys to play with!