Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Nigel Mansell Collection for sale

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
The Badger

Nigel Mansell Collection for sale

Post by The Badger » Thu May 29, 2014 9:45 pm

I have for sale a collection of Nigel Mansell items:-

Models of pretty much everything he has driven including Formula 1 / Indy Car / Touring Car, some really rare pieces.
I also have some really nice items such as artwork - stamps - pictures - paddock passes - programmes and many signed items

I have collected this stuff over twenty years but sadly I need the dosh (some of which will be used to mod the Zed).

Anyone interested PM me and I can send you a list of what I have.

Cheers

:D

Talksthetorque

Re: Nigel Mansell Collection for sale

Post by Talksthetorque » Thu May 29, 2014 9:55 pm

You might get a better response listing, your stuff. It all sounds a bit mysterious at the moment.

Just a pic a short description and a price would do. As an example

Taken while he was sleeping in his motor home Brands Hatch 1981
£50

You may tickle (sorry, bad pun) the fancy of someone who isn't looking for NM stuff specifically, but collects certain types of Automobilia.

AlanJ
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Nigel Mansell Collection for sale

Post by AlanJ » Fri May 30, 2014 8:11 am

Badger - some simple Forum rules for selling - list the items with expected prices please :thumbsup:
///M tri colour steering wheel, mud flaps and loads of other extras! ZHP illuminated gear lever..... Pre Purchase Checks,Getting the Best out of Dealers http://www.bmwz4roadster.net