Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Dancing windows in the morning!!

First port of call for new members
griwiross

Dancing windows in the morning!!

Post by griwiross » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:36 am

Hi there, wonder if anyone can help me with my windows???? I have a 2009 which every morning after I press the unlock button for the doors my passenger front window dances 4 or 5 times then my drivers front window a couple of times then back to the passenger for a couple more then a finale from the drivers one. They never seem to dance in time which is the frustrating thing!!!! The other thing is that this ONLY happens first thing in the morning and never after that. At first the workshop thought it might have been the roof module but as the windows dance independantly they aren't convinced. Now and again the window will not drop when the door is opened which after the first time I now watch out for as the door just does not like to be closed with window fully up :o Has anyone come across this as having read the various threads it seems to be slightly different from what has already been discussed. Any help much appreciated!!!

dario

Re: Dancing windows in the morning!!

Post by dario » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:40 am

a video of this process might help?

griwiross

Re: Dancing windows in the morning!!

Post by griwiross » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:01 am

Ok will try and record it at the weekend. It's pretty random and never quite the same other than the windows dropping as they would do if you were opening the doors.