Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

2008 OBX CruZ

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
JBZ4

2008 OBX CruZ

Post by JBZ4 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:54 pm

Just a note on a great event coming up in April on the 25, 26, and 27. The 2008 OBX CruZ for Parkinson Disease will be a do not miss event happening in and around New Bern, NC. We attended this event last year and had a blast seeing some of our Homecoming friends and many new friends from different Z groups around the Mid-Atlantic. Check the link out. http://www.zscca.org/events/events_OBX-2008.htm I have a few pictures from last years event. We are currently Zless, but might stick a few BMW stickies on the old Element and blend in anyway! Last count shows over 50 Z's attending. :driving: :driving:

JBZ4

Re: 2008 OBX CruZ

Post by JBZ4 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:46 am

Update: Email I received today from Rich Broughton, who is organizing the OBX cruise (60 z's so far).

CruZers,
Time is getting short, April 25 will be here before you know it. Spoke with the crew at Fountain Boats and they are excited about us coming. They will have coffee and donuts when we arrive. They will also be filming our visit for an up coming Powerboat TV/Magazine segment. I’m getting each of you all a DVD of Fountain boats on the water that is assume. They said they will probably donate a beautiful leather jacket for our silent auction, one like Reggie wears, value over $900.00. Bring that check book. The Fountain clothing and gift shop will be open too. Weather permitting they will have 5 boats in the water for some spirited rides.