Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Where Have You Got Yours...

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
yg54sg

Re: Where Have You Got Yours...

Post by yg54sg » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:07 pm

here is what i did http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28344 bought the Aux cable of ebay no problems with it at all.
54 3.0i SE, Sterling Grey, 6sp Manual, Dream Red Heated M Sports Seats, Pro Navigation, Carver DSP Sound, Xenon,
Mods: facelift rear bumper + lights LCM reprogram, LED DRL rings, Clear hockey sticks, clear side repeaters, powerflex bushes

yg54sg

Re: Where Have You Got Yours...

Post by yg54sg » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 pm

one thing to note as well, when i had a mount on the windscreen your arm gets tired suspended in mid air browsing the tracks. With the Air vent solution above your arm rests on the door arm rest, your wrist on the door pull and its very comfortable! There is also the plus of not one wire anywhere. :D
54 3.0i SE, Sterling Grey, 6sp Manual, Dream Red Heated M Sports Seats, Pro Navigation, Carver DSP Sound, Xenon,
Mods: facelift rear bumper + lights LCM reprogram, LED DRL rings, Clear hockey sticks, clear side repeaters, powerflex bushes