Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Blue Bell - Wilmslow

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
MyNamesNotBob

Blue Bell - Wilmslow

Post by MyNamesNotBob » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Hi,

I need to get an inspection 1 sorted, and as I am near Wilmslow alot with my current client I thought I might use them as it could be easier than using my local dealer.

Any feedback, good or bad, on these guys. I've had no experience with them but I hoped someone else might...
Imola Red Z4MC Currently up for sale: CLICKY

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Blue Bell - Wilmslow

Post by mmm-five » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:04 pm

The only feedback I can offer is that these (amongst 3 or 4 others including Williams & Halliwell Jones) in the North West didn't even bother returning my calls regarding booking it in for a brake fluid service, and I ended up taking it down to Brum instead.
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

Taz
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Taz » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:27 pm

thats shabby then, a phone call is basic manners

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mmm-five » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Taz x wrote:thats shabby then, a phone call is basic manners
That's my thinking too.

If they can't be bothered returning your calls when you're trying to give them work, can you imagine how bad the service will be when you try to contact them to resolve a problem.
Trigger’s Z4MC

T-J

Post by T-J » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:06 pm

I use Williams at Stokport they have given me good service and have always called me back.
I have been told that Darren Wood ltd are a good independent, not used them but their website looks good, they are just outside Stokport at Bredbury Court Industrial Estate
Ashton Road, Stockport
SK6 2QB
Tel: 0161 425 7403

Animal

Post by Animal » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:14 pm

I bought my zed from them 2 weeks ago im still waiting for the return calls and emails :(

Paperwork was'nt in order too.

DVD was'nt in the drive neither maybe the salesman was a knob not the dealer.

Got my problems sorted at Stratstone Derby.

Paul

2007 Z4 MC Ruby Black,Champagne Leather,Sat Nav,Heated Seats,Piano Black Dash,Bluetooth,Stubby,Privacy Film,Intravee & Alpine,CSL's,Cruise,Aero Skirts,Remus,Eibach Pro Kit

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mmm-five » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:12 pm

T-J wrote:I use Williams at Stokport they have given me good service and have always called me back.
Have you had experience of them since they became Williams, or only when they were David Holmes?

They're the only one I'd use within an hour's drive of me when they were called David Holmes, but I hate the Williams dealer network with a passion due to my past experiences of the Liverpool and Manchester franchises.

That reminds me that it's another month and I've got to do my monthly call, as I've also not had much luck with Williams Stockport bodyshop either. Something I asked them to look into in September last year seems to keep slipping off their radar, and every time I call it's "we haven't forgotten you, but there's a bit of a backlog.". Unfortunately as I've got them investigating something under the anti-corrosion warranty I can't take it to anywhere else to check out as they've already submitted the paperwork and other franchises will just get the request bounced.

I'm giving them one more chance before I go there personally. If it was a big problem then I'd be jumping up and down, but as it's such a tiny issue and they're not sure whether it's covered or not, I wanted to give them the chance to check before I ask them to do the work (or probably take it elsewhere now).
Trigger’s Z4MC

maxman

Post by maxman » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:20 pm

I have used Blue Bell in Crewe they are ok.

MyNamesNotBob

Post by MyNamesNotBob » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:15 am

Thanks for the feedback guys, they never called me back either so I gave up and went elsewhere, not going to fight to give them my money
Imola Red Z4MC Currently up for sale: CLICKY

Siftah

Post by Siftah » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:20 pm

T-J wrote: I have been told that Darren Wood ltd are a good independent, not used them but their website looks good, they are just outside Stokport at Bredbury Court Industrial Estate
Ashton Road, Stockport
SK6 2QB
Tel: 0161 425 7403
I've just had an Inspection 2 done at Darren Wood - couldn't recommend them more. Great service, nice blokes.

Animal

Post by Animal » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Anyone think it's worth a call to the manager?

Missing DVD (now sent)

Spare key not working (now fixed)

New MOT but i found the remains of a broken spring resting on the suspension arm. :cry:

Misfire

No reply back from salesman as to if the car has a tracker or not and no apology for DVD

2007 Z4 MC Ruby Black,Champagne Leather,Sat Nav,Heated Seats,Piano Black Dash,Bluetooth,Stubby,Privacy Film,Intravee & Alpine,CSL's,Cruise,Aero Skirts,Remus,Eibach Pro Kit

Tweed

Post by Tweed » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 pm

I buy parts from Bluebell in Wilmslow and always find them reliable and pleasant! Williams anywhere, I won't touch with a 20ft pole...

Have to echo the praise for Darren Wood in Bredbury, if you're after an independant to do anything, you couldn't do better!