Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

From Chris Knott Insurance - I'd like to ask a favour please

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
ChrisKnottIns

From Chris Knott Insurance - I'd like to ask a favour please

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi,
Could I ask a favour please? Would you take a look at this second edition of our interactive, online magazine and let us know what you think by completing the feedback form on the last page.

We value your opinion and if you leave feedback I’ll make sure you’re entered into the draw to WIN a £10 High Street Voucher (just a small gift – perfect timing for Christmas!). Remember, we’re seriously interested in your opinion so we can make the magazine better.

Here’s the link - http://issues.pageturninteractive.com/C ... nott.co.uk

The magazine is aimed at car enthusiasts, especially car club members like you, so it would help our marketing guy to know whether it has value.

Also, if there’s anything you’d like to contribute to a future edition, please email it together with any photos to [email protected] – we’re particularly interested in hearing about special modifications or cars with unusual histories.

Thanks,
Tim
PS. High Street Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the UK’s top 95 retailers - that’s 19,000 stores nationwide apparently.
Chris Knott Insurance - 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477)
Club code: Z4-866
LIKE us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter

chrismann85

Re: From Chris Knott Insurance - I'd like to ask a favour pl

Post by chrismann85 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Some good stuff there, bit lacking on content I feel. Maybe a few more car reviews/road tests would be useful. Or go the other way and have more bizarre creations like in the last article. I don't really like the page format. The reader should be able to select/change the size of the page not be forced into a little box.
Chris

05MY 2.0l Z4 - ToledoBlue/Oregon Leather, Ellipsiod 107s with Falken 452s, DICE, ZHP Gear Knob... no stubby!

WANTED: Sport seats, audio upgrades, MFSW... PM me

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:35 pm

chrismann85 wrote:Some good stuff there, bit lacking on content I feel. Maybe a few more car reviews/road tests would be useful. Or go the other way and have more bizarre creations like in the last article. I don't really like the page format. The reader should be able to select/change the size of the page not be forced into a little box.
Can you leave feedback in the magazine please therefore as per my post?
Chris Knott Insurance - 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477)
Club code: Z4-866
LIKE us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter

chrismann85

Post by chrismann85 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:41 pm

i did :P

Also no space for comment on the feedback form
Chris

05MY 2.0l Z4 - ToledoBlue/Oregon Leather, Ellipsiod 107s with Falken 452s, DICE, ZHP Gear Knob... no stubby!

WANTED: Sport seats, audio upgrades, MFSW... PM me