Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

PUMPKIN PATCH

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
JetBlackZ

Re: PUMPKIN PATCH

Post by JetBlackZ » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:00 am

That pumpkin rocks !Nice work

Rick Hunter
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Rick Hunter » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:01 am

Veruca wrote:Thank you Rick for your compliment! It took me like 3 hours... But listen, the weirdest thing has happened. I feel like such an idiot. The parts around the car were too small to use my pumpkin tools so I used my fingernails to get around the little edges and now something is wrong with my nails! My thumb nails hurt so bad last night I couldn't sleep - I was up at like 4 in the morning running warm water over them. It feels like I slammed them in the door. I just went to the drugstore and the pharmacist was no help. What do I do?! One of them has started to turn dark at the edge, omg i'm such an idiot.
When was your last tetanus shot?

Clip your nails and use Vit. E to help with the healing. Extra Strength Analgesic (your choice) will help too. If you think it's infected, then it's to the Doctors you go. Image

And if it's really really grey, then you can spook the kids tomorrow.
'07 Imola Red Image Coupé

Veruca

Post by Veruca » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:09 pm

It seems to be getting better. Two of them are fine but one is still really swollen. LOL I have been putting this stuff on them that I got yesterday and it seems to be working. I think. What a mess, I still have one more pumpkin that I was going to carve but I don't think that's going to happen now. Thanks for your help Rick!

rosierobins

Post by rosierobins » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:37 am

Veruca wrote:Thank you Rick for your compliment! It took me like 3 hours... But listen, the weirdest thing has happened. I feel like such an idiot. The parts around the car were too small to use my pumpkin tools so I used my fingernails to get around the little edges and now something is wrong with my nails! My thumb nails hurt so bad last night I couldn't sleep - I was up at like 4 in the morning running warm water over them. It feels like I slammed them in the door. I just went to the drugstore and the pharmacist was no help. What do I do?! One of them has started to turn dark at the edge, omg i'm such an idiot.
Veruca whats the update? Want to welcome u into the gals club at Z4-forum.....doing things like this and sharing them are the admitance criteria.

Rosie

SoCalSizzle

Post by SoCalSizzle » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:52 am

rosierobins wrote:Want to welcome u into the gals club at Z4-forum.....
Likewise...welcome girlie :) Hey, I think that makes 4 of us????

Michele

Veruca

Post by Veruca » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:05 am

Thanks Ladies! :)

flyboyaj

Post by flyboyaj » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:53 am

How's the finger, veruca? All healed up yet? Did you need to see a doc? That Z4 pumpkin is incredible! I like the dark photo of it also. It takes a minute of staring at it to make it out, but that's the beauty of it! Very impressive.
Member ZSCCA

Veruca

Post by Veruca » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:45 am

LOL Two of them are all healed. My right thumb is healing slowly but surely. I'm just glad my nails aren't falling off! I didn't go to a doctor - just used the anti-fungal stuff from cvs. I can't believe that happened. I can't even begin to describe how bad they hurt.

Thanks for asking though! The pumpkin was worth it! I wish the dark picture would have turned out better.