Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Considering joining the G29 gang

Discussing the current generation Z4
BobandMrg

Post by BobandMrg » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:39 pm

Time of life for a wee mid life crisis toy I think. Going to test drive a G29 m49i this week, super excited.

Any pointers what to look for?

I’m hoping @ Argyll Andy will maybe see this post and reply as I think it could well be his old car I’m going to look at in Eastern Edinburgh. Unfortunately as a new member I cannot DM him. If anyone can highlight this post to him that would be appreciated :)

If you do see it Andy, is it a good car? Any issues? The mileage hints you’ve enjoyed using it. It is getting the bonnet re sprayed by dealer as we speak. Price seems a tad high but an amazing spec!

Thanks in advance 🙏🏻

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:39 pm

BobandMrg wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:39 pm Time of life for a wee mid life crisis toy I think. Going to test drive a G29 m49i this week, super excited.

Any pointers what to look for?

I’m hoping @ Argyll Andy will maybe see this post and reply as I think it could well be his old car I’m going to look at in Eastern Edinburgh. Unfortunately as a new member I cannot DM him. If anyone can highlight this post to him that would be appreciated :)

If you do see it Andy, is it a good car? Any issues? The mileage hints you’ve enjoyed using it. It is getting the bonnet re sprayed by dealer as we speak. Price seems a tad high but an amazing spec!

Thanks in advance 🙏🏻
Dropped you a pm :thumbsup:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

Scubaregs
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by Scubaregs » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:07 am

I work for AC BMW Glasgow, if you see anything in our stock that tickles your interest give me a shout.

I'm not a salesperson btw.
    Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
    Image Image

BobandMrg

Post by BobandMrg » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:53 am

Thanks Andy for the PM. I got it thanks. As suggested I’ll post a couple of replies on here then hopefully be able to Pm you my number 👍🏼

BobandMrg

Post by BobandMrg » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:55 am

Hi Scubaregs

That’s good of you to say. Will have a look and keep my eye out over the coming weeks