Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Project Restoration Zed- Major step forward(photo update p6).

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Project Restoration Zed- Major step forward.

Post by enuff_zed » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:41 pm

Wayo11 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:20 pm Looks amazing Paddy! As enuff_zed mentioned, we now have 2 cars sorted. The third team are still dithering over a Z4 or alternative - I have shared your project plus the options Martin has mentioned so they can take their pick if a Z4 is their decision. Fingers crossed they go for a Z4 as it would be great to get 3 in convoy, all obtained through this forum!
And this one would give you one each of N46, N52 and M54 engines
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Wayo11

Project Restoration Zed- Major step forward.

Post by Wayo11 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:46 pm

Nice! Mine would obviously be the best, whichever one it is :D :rofl:
E85 2.5si Saphire Black ‘Project Spa’
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Mini Clubman Cooper D with JCW Trim
3 Horses
2 Yorkies
1 Understanding Wife!

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:55 am

Wayo11 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:20 pm Looks amazing Paddy! As enuff_zed mentioned, we now have 2 cars sorted. The third team are still dithering over a Z4 or alternative - I have shared your project plus the options Martin has mentioned so they can take their pick if a Z4 is their decision. Fingers crossed they go for a Z4 as it would be great to get 3 in convoy, all obtained through this forum!
Cheers, it’s been really satisfying to get the wee car sorted. I’ll be sad to see it go in the end but four cars is not making the wife happy! :rofl: I would love it if your friends were to purchase it for the trip so fingers crossed they see sense. If they want any extra info on the car please just ask them to get in touch. :thumbsup:
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

pvr
Legend
Legend

Post by pvr » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:24 am

Nothing wrong with 4+ cars :lol:
Current:
911-50 Black - unique spec
X5M - 575 hp of fun in a V8
Abarth 595 Comp.
Golf Clipper - collectors item
Z4 3.0si Black Sapphire
VW ID.3

Previous:
Z4M Silver Grey - non flimper spec (gone to Bing)
Z4 3.0 Toledo