Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

No Aux Input

dumaurier7

No Aux Input

Post by dumaurier7 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:27 pm

Hello again everyone, shortly after upgrading to an Android head unit I lost the auxiliary input in the head unit, when I select it the pointer is at the 0 position on volume slider which does not respond when I try to adjust it, the USB input is also greyed out, any Idea what's going on here?

B21
Lifer
Lifer
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

No Aux Input

Post by B21 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:27 pm

Maybe disturbed the connection to the usb hub sitting behind the centre armrest ?
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard…
A very modified Atacama Yellow 35is :thumbsup:

dumaurier7

No Aux Input

Post by dumaurier7 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:23 pm

Nope, it worked fine after the initial installed then decided to quit, I even bought another Aux/USB hub, plugged it in and still nothing: tumbleweed: Next I unplugged the head unit and connected my phone directly with the same result :(

dumaurier7

No Aux Input

Post by dumaurier7 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:06 pm

I also noticed that the USB input, phone charger and Bluetooth are all greyed out and unavailable! Seems like it’s a Bluetooth comm box issue?! When I got the car the phone wasn’t connecting but the aux in and usb worked, I’ve since installed an Android head unit ( which worked fine for awhile) and removed the phone charger contraption thing, I’m wondering if some sort of coding may be required somewhere??!!

B21
Lifer
Lifer
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

No Aux Input

Post by B21 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:03 pm

Could be the combox..no specfici coding required for most of those systems to carry on working..
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard…
A very modified Atacama Yellow 35is :thumbsup:

dumaurier7

No Aux Input

Post by dumaurier7 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:04 pm

I suspected such ☹️………Another day Another Module!!!!😓. A/the Com box upgrade seems to be the hot ticket on you tube, anyone know if this is possible/ available for our cars? I think I have the Professional sound system package.