Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Water leak help or advice please

Alfiedog

Post by Alfiedog » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:31 am

Hi , I’ve owned my z4 2.3 m sport for 3 months no major issues always parked in garage and as we’ve had quite hot weather I’ve always had the AC on and never noticed anything wrong, however over the past few days a small puddle of clean clear water is sitting under the car on garage floor roughly around from back of engine possibly around bulk head region, it’s definitely not washer fluid or coolant as it’s crystal clear, could it be associated with ac ? Any thoughts on this please 🙏🏻

B21
Lifer
Lifer
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

Post by B21 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:25 pm

Perfectly normal…relax…when the air con works humidity in the air condenses out as pure water..
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard…
A very modified Atacama Yellow 35is :thumbsup:

Alfiedog

Post by Alfiedog » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:59 pm

Phew , nice to be reassured . Suspected it was ac related. It’s the only car I’ve ever garaged so I wouldn’t have noticed on any other of the cars on the gravel driveway 🙄 cheers appreciate the help