Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE 2004 Smart Roadster Brabus

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
mrwkuk

2004 Smart Roadster Brabus

Post by mrwkuk » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:14 am

2mdmgGZ.png
2mdmgGZ.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 474 times
Additional photos here: https://imgur.com/a/lj0rX3A

A 2004 Brabus Roadster in Silver with black soft top.
110,000 Miles, 700cc 3 Cylinder Turbo Petrol, 101hp, 40mpg, ULEZ Compliant, Cheap Road tax.
Price around £4750 (Happy to discuss any offers)

Car is in perfect running order, just being sold as it has now been replaced by my 2019 G29.

Recently replaced soft top (by Peter Jones - well known in the Roadster community)
Full service history until the book filled up, but always been serviced since 2011 by Smercs in Portsmouth.

Options include: Flappy paddle gear change, heated leather seats (with side airbags), air con, cruise control, front fog lights. Center boost and temp gauges. Also has the hard-top fitting hardware installed too. Spinline alloys (for comfort). Smart branded wireless charging automatic phone mount attached to A pilar (so doesnt interfere with MOT). Has the MP3 / Aux cable fitted to the stereo. It also has a CTEK battery charger cable fitted for external charger hook up.

A few minor cosmetic marks that I will try and get resolved before sale.

Carpet has currently been removed due to a small leak on passenger side mirror triangle (and added weight savings). Car is currently bone dry as its stored under a cover when not in use. Cover will be included. Carpet can also be included with sale as its also in dry storage.

I also have some other spares shown here: https://imgur.com/a/rDkrfIH
Happy to negotiate a deal if you want the hard top and Monoblocs alloys as well (monos will need new rubber before putting on the car as they are currently well worn).
I also have a set of custom fit RoadsterBag luggage that is taylored to fit into the front and back luggage compartments.

Open to offers and questions. Additional photos can be supplied on request.

Car is currently based on the southcoast of England in the Portsmouth/Fareham area, so please no enquiries from the other end of the country, or beyond, unless you intend to travel to collect it.