Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW Car Club GB Member?

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
Gustavo7

BMW Car Club GB Member?

Post by Gustavo7 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:10 am

I'm a member as well
Imola Red Z4MC

Fishy Dave

BMW Car Club GB Member?

Post by Fishy Dave » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:09 pm

Gazhyde wrote: Ah, they finally found someone to replace me after I stopped years back. I gave up due to the lacklustre interest from the general Z4 community towards the BMWCCGB. My introduction post here about the car club went down like a fart in a spacesuit. Think I dealt with 2 queries via their own forum in the years I helped out. Gave up on them, and used the membership fee on hooning instead...

Sad days, but the car club has been marginalised by forums like this and social media groups who provide better engagement. They do make a decent monthly magazine though, so that's a bonus... Even better is that most of their regions allow you go to their events without being a member anyway :lol:

Good luck :thumbsup:
Thanks, I saw that the post was vacant and felt I could help for a while so I stuck my hand up to volunteer. I will help wherever I can and organise the odd meet such as the Brands Hatch Z4 racing on the 1st of May. Pleased to hear the spam has stopped too! :)
Corvette C6
Mazda RX-8 race car
Now sold: Z4M Roadster, the best all round car I have owned.