Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Camber Bolts

"M" Specific discussion
VRSteve

Camber Bolts

Post by VRSteve » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:42 pm

I'm off to the states again at the end of the month so thought I might pick up a few Z bits while I was out there.
I did the same last year and saved a fair bit.

Any thoughts on camber bolts???

I've already got RTAB limiters, and rebuildable rear top mounts, so camber bolts might be a good thing to grab as they are only $16

Worth the effort??
///M|Silver Grey|Black Leather|BT|Nav|DSP|Heated Seats|PDC|Stubby|Turner Limiters|Turner Rear Top Mounts|Bilstein B12|Powerflex ARB Bushes|Powerflex Lollipops|M-Track|
SOLD

VRSteve

Camber Bolts

Post by VRSteve » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:28 pm

Cheaper on ebay.

I'll have to find something else to waste money on.
///M|Silver Grey|Black Leather|BT|Nav|DSP|Heated Seats|PDC|Stubby|Turner Limiters|Turner Rear Top Mounts|Bilstein B12|Powerflex ARB Bushes|Powerflex Lollipops|M-Track|
SOLD

Viren

Camber Bolts

Post by Viren » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:38 pm

If the camber bolts you are talking about are the 2 bolts at the bottom of the front suspension with shims then these give about 0.5 degree camber per shim so quite useful for me!

Much cheaper to buy from a good hardware store.
07 Z4MC standard spec

TomK

Camber Bolts

Post by TomK » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:02 pm

VRSteve wrote: I'll have to find something else to waste money on.
I'd be having a look at the Rogue site myself if I was out there, lots of shiny things :) No Z4M specific section but a lot of the m3e46 is relevant.
http://www.rogueengineering.com/3-Serie ... 5-1-3.html

ETA: also turner motorsport have good things for these cars
MC[IB], CSL airbox, Schrick 288/280 cams, 4.44FD, UUC SSK, SS race cat back, AP CP9660[F]/5144[R] brakes, Apex ARC-8 with AR-1 or PS5, KW ClubSport 2-way, Turner spherical arms, PMC uniball rtab, VB engine mounts, Rogue pulleys & RSMs, Tillett B6, half cage

VRSteve

Camber Bolts

Post by VRSteve » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:17 pm

TomK wrote:
VRSteve wrote: I'll have to find something else to waste money on.
I'd be having a look at the Rogue site myself if I was out there, lots of shiny things :) No Z4M specific section but a lot of the m3e46 is relevant.
http://www.rogueengineering.com/3-Serie ... 5-1-3.html

ETA: also turner motorsport have good things for these cars
I got my limiters and rebuildable rear mounts from turners last year, and I can't really find anything else on the site that I need.

I'll take a look at the rogue site.....

Thanks!
SOLD

JAD

Camber Bolts

Post by JAD » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:43 pm

VRSteve wrote:I'm off to the states again at the end of the month so thought I might pick up a few Z bits while I was out there.

I've already got RTAB limiters, and rebuildable rear top mounts, so camber bolts might be a good thing to grab as they are only $16

Worth the effort??
Steve, if you're going out, there might be a few things I could drop you some money for if you're willing to bring them back? Plus beer money of course!

VRSteve

Camber Bolts

Post by VRSteve » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:27 pm

JAD wrote:
VRSteve wrote:I'm off to the states again at the end of the month so thought I might pick up a few Z bits while I was out there.

Worth the effort??
Steve, if you're going out, there might be a few things I could drop you some money for if you're willing to bring them back? Plus beer money of course!
Yeah sure, no exhausts though!!

Drop me a PM or get me on FB messenger
SOLD

JAD

Camber Bolts

Post by JAD » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:16 pm

VRSteve wrote:
JAD wrote:

Worth the effort??
Yeah sure, no exhausts though!!

Drop me a PM or get me on FB messenger
Ah damn, you sure? I wanted some wheels, dif and an exhaust :rofl: :poke: