Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

What would you pay?

"M" Specific discussion
buzyg
Legend
Legend

What would you pay?

Post by buzyg » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:52 pm

That looks like a very tidy. Z4MR. If it drives like one too, then what's not to like. I assume the log book is stamped up. It's just receipts your missing. In which case be sure you keep any for work you get done on it, in years to come and many future buyers won't even notice, the earlier ones aren't there. Not every one reads through all the receipts like us lot. :wink:

Prestonese

What would you pay?

Post by Prestonese » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:07 pm

This is actually my car! I hadn't seen this discussion until now but I hope it has come through the intensive scrutiny of the forum unscathed!

The log book has all the stamps from BMW dealers for all the major services. I did some work to it since I bought it (new mirror, new puncture repair kit, rear springs, aircon refresh, Inspection 2) and kept all the paperwork but I don't have any from previous owners. You only need to pick up the phone though and call around to find out more. Which is what I did when I bought it from a nice chap in Leeds.

I've only had the car for 5 months but I've since acquired a dog and a new house where parking is a bit of a squeeze. There's suddenly no room for a Z4MR anymore. At least not to be driven very regularly!

Anyway, I hope you've all convinced Ben he's looking at a rare gem! :D
2007 Z4M Roadster / Ruby black / Red Leather / No Mods