Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FS Electric folding mirrors. SOLD

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

FS Electric folding mirrors.

Post by Machine monkey » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:38 pm

firebobby wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:29 pm
Machine monkey wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:17 pm
pvr wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:22 am Seriously though, happy to chip in. Your second born can have a lot of middle names. :lol:
Thanks pvr I may have to have lots of names or a lot of forum branding on the car.
I don’t think i will get middle names past Mrs Monkey :rofl:
I name this baby ........., mwilks, pvr, fbobby....... :rofl:
I will add to the fund if it goes ahead, I know Diane (Mrs FB) is desperate to hold/cuddle baby monkey, so it could be seen as a baby cuddle donation Matt.
As soon as the car is ready and i can retro fit the buttons and bits to turn the air bag off the mini monkey will be coming on some drives.
My little blue zed is in lots of bits. With lots of things started and not many finished! I may have found the limits of my time and ability!!

DanYelSun

Post by DanYelSun » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:49 pm

My car is a December 03 build, so these should plug straight in right?
'04 3.0 m-sport, heated m sport seats, tinted lights, 108's, AC Schnitzer rear wings, drilled + grooved discs, red stuff pads.

JAD

Post by JAD » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:15 pm

Just add in here, Flimper was after some (still meant to be getting pics of mine, but struggling with time).

For those post 04 cars out there, wiring is indeed required, along with unlocking/coding. I was quoted £350 to do it to mine but have since put the money into knocking down my garage :headbang:

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:40 pm

DanYelSun wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:49 pm My car is a December 03 build, so these should plug straight in right?
So I believe yes.
My little blue zed is in lots of bits. With lots of things started and not many finished! I may have found the limits of my time and ability!!

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:40 pm

JAD wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:15 pm Just add in here, Flimper was after some (still meant to be getting pics of mine, but struggling with time).

For those post 04 cars out there, wiring is indeed required, along with unlocking/coding. I was quoted £350 to do it to mine but have since put the money into knocking down my garage :headbang:
There may be a que forming they are now £300 :rofl: :rofl: Only kidding.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Does anyone want to commit to them?????? I will be removing them this weekend.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:07 pm

These are now advertised elsware too.

PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer

Post by PerryGunn » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:12 pm

pvr wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:13 am Crowdfunding? :D

I will chip in a tenner.
Yeah - put me down for £20 :thumbsup:
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by flimper » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:49 pm

JAD wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:15 pm Just add in here, Flimper was after some (still meant to be getting pics of mine, but struggling with time).

Are these suitable for an M? What colour are they? Mine are indeed playing up at the moment
Piano black & black extended leather. Power mirrors, tinted glass, PDC, Prof hi-fi, CD, retro-fit cruise

PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer

Post by PerryGunn » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:59 pm

Machine monkey wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:37 pm Thanks all guys i won’t be setting up a donation thingy bob for 2 reasons i don’t know how. And it seems a bit off asking people to pay for my car mods!!
Matt, just go to http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/how-it-works and setup an account and post the dlink to your page...

Don't worry about the 'seems a bit off asking people to pay for my car mods!!' bit - this is a forum, you've helped lots of people and they may see this as an opportunity to return the favour
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

JAD

Post by JAD » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:10 pm

flimper wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:49 pm

Are these suitable for an M? What colour are they? Mine are indeed playing up at the moment
They are indeed - same for non and M. They're black and I'll finally get those photos for you this weekend, but not to hijack Mat's thread...

Chris_D
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Chris_D » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:44 pm

mr wilks wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:27 am
pvr wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:13 am Crowdfunding? :D

I will chip in a tenner.
Me too , Mat's been more than helpful to many forum members & i for one would love to see the car completed .
If someone fancies setting it up i'l happily chip in & not even ask for my name under the bonnet :oops: :thumbsup:
I'll def chip in! Mat was a total diamond geezah in helping me diagnose my zeds' lacadaisical throttlebody amongst other things....
E85 3.0i roadie (03) 'Benny'. E93 320d M-Sport Cabrio (11) 'Bob'.
'Always different, always the same.' John Peel on The Fall.

Chris_D
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Chris_D » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Machine monkey wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:07 pm These are now advertised elsware too.
Keep hold of them Mat. You already inferred you didnt really want to get rid. Get a crowdfund account sorted pronto! I guarantee you will achieve what you're looking for financially and possibly more from donations made by us lot. Plus, we're all keen to see the finished article. Win Win fella ;) Do it now.... :poke:
E85 3.0i roadie (03) 'Benny'. E93 320d M-Sport Cabrio (11) 'Bob'.
'Always different, always the same.' John Peel on The Fall.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:05 pm

PerryGunn wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:59 pm
Machine monkey wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:37 pm Thanks all guys i won’t be setting up a donation thingy bob for 2 reasons i don’t know how. And it seems a bit off asking people to pay for my car mods!!
Matt, just go to http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/how-it-works and setup an account and post the dlink to your page...

Don't worry about the 'seems a bit off asking people to pay for my car mods!!' bit - this is a forum, you've helped lots of people and they may see this as an opportunity to return the favour
Thanks Perry

I will think it over and I might give it a whirl tomorrow. I really don't want people to feel they have to!! I am not to proud to take help.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Chris_D wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:47 pm
Machine monkey wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:07 pm These are now advertised elsware too.
Keep hold of them Mat. You already inferred you didnt really want to get rid. Get a crowdfund account sorted pronto! I guarantee you will achieve what you're looking for financially and possibly more from donations made by us lot. Plus, we're all keen to see the finished article. Win Win fella ;) Do it now.... :poke:
Yeah but cash is mega tight!! And the mirrors will still be electric. I don't use them much?!