Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

e85 rear aero bumper (SOLD)

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

e85 rear aero bumper (SOLD)

Post by Machine monkey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:07 am

I have my rear aero bumper up for sale. I am getting rid of my quad system and going back to a single side outlet.

I have cut and filed both sides to match. If your thinking of getting a quad system for your car this could make it much easier.
I am looking for £75 collection from ox28 or you arrange pick up.
Happy to help you fit it if you come to me.

I could also paint it for you car at an additional cost.

[URL=http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/mathe ... a/IMG_0363_
zps7rc2d6vv.jpg.html]Image[/URL]
Last edited by Machine monkey on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
My little blue zed is in lots of bits. With lots of things started and not many finished! I may have found the limits of my time and ability!!

Chris_D
Lifer
Lifer

e85 rear aero bumper

Post by Chris_D » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:11 am

looks sweet matt. specially with the asymmetric pipes.
whats the reason for going back?
glwts
E85 3.0i roadie (03) 'Benny'. E93 320d M-Sport Cabrio (11) 'Bob'.
'Always different, always the same.' John Peel on The Fall.

Moheddine

e85 rear aero bumper

Post by Moheddine » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:16 am

Mat - if you're selling the quad as well I'd be interested in buying the whole lot from you.
Heated Red M-Sport Seats|Custom Aero Spoiler|Nav|Cruise|Xenons|Strut Brace|Wind Deflector|Phone|Red Calipers|CSL Reps|Custom Tail Lights|Hardtop|CF Badged|Gaptech RCH+|MKi9200|Intravee

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

e85 rear aero bumper

Post by Machine monkey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:20 am

Chris_D wrote:looks sweet matt. specially with the asymmetric pipes.
whats the reason for going back?
glwts

Thanks i am building it as a more track focused car. And the additional pipe is not needed. My new exhaust goes 2-1 pipe all 2.5" ready for when i turbo the car.
My little blue zed is in lots of bits. With lots of things started and not many finished! I may have found the limits of my time and ability!!

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

e85 rear aero bumper

Post by Machine monkey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 am

Moheddine wrote:Mat - if you're selling the quad as well I'd be interested in buying the whole lot from you.
This is a possibility.
But the quad needs work it was made under my car and so some of the welds are not as i would want them to be if i where to sell it. It would need a full days work to get to that and then fitting to the car. Make me an offer for the whole lot if you like?

Moheddine

e85 rear aero bumper

Post by Moheddine » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:56 am

Machine monkey wrote:
Moheddine wrote:Mat - if you're selling the quad as well I'd be interested in buying the whole lot from you.
This is a possibility.
But the quad needs work it was made under my car and so some of the welds are not as i would want them to be if i where to sell it. It would need a full days work to get to that and then fitting to the car. Make me an offer for the whole lot if you like?
PM'd
Heated Red M-Sport Seats|Custom Aero Spoiler|Nav|Cruise|Xenons|Strut Brace|Wind Deflector|Phone|Red Calipers|CSL Reps|Custom Tail Lights|Hardtop|CF Badged|Gaptech RCH+|MKi9200|Intravee

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

e85 rear aero bumper

Post by Machine monkey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:05 pm

Back at ya.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

e85 rear aero bumper

Post by Machine monkey » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:38 pm

Still for sale somehow?? Had a fair bit of interest but no takers.

Chris_D
Lifer
Lifer

e85 rear aero bumper

Post by Chris_D » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:49 pm

Machine monkey wrote:Still for sale somehow?? Had a fair bit of interest but no takers.
matt, u want me to post an ad on the marktplaat.nl and dutch z forum for u? lots of modders over here but you'll have to spec a price for shipping...?

ps, some toerag half-inched that nice wheelpin u made for us. grr.
my pwn fault tho. left it out on the street while i was indoors havin a cuppa. hey ho
E85 3.0i roadie (03) 'Benny'. E93 320d M-Sport Cabrio (11) 'Bob'.
'Always different, always the same.' John Peel on The Fall.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

e85 rear aero bumper

Post by Machine monkey » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:39 pm

Chris_D wrote:
Machine monkey wrote:Still for sale somehow?? Had a fair bit of interest but no takers.
matt, u want me to post an ad on the marktplaat.nl and dutch z forum for u? lots of modders over here but you'll have to spec a price for shipping...?

ps, some toerag half-inched that nice wheelpin u made for us. grr.
my pwn fault tho. left it out on the street while i was indoors havin a cuppa. hey ho
Na I think it's again sold. Me old great mate Jarhead just called me and he wants it. We are just figuring out the best way forward to get it on his car.