Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Classifieds policy

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Classifieds policy

Post by sp3ctre » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:52 pm

CLASSIFIEDS POLICY - Please read this before posting. You will be held accountable for it.

Section 1 - FRAUD

Any person(s) selling goods that does not fulfill their end of the agreed upon transaction will be placed under review by management. The individual(s) accused will be allowed to present their case. Once both parties have presented thier cases, the evidence will be weighed. If it is determined that the accused did not fulfill the agreement, they will be banned. If it is determined that the accuser has misrepresented the truth in order to secure unfair gain over the accused, they themselves will be banned. Any and/or all parties misrepresenting or performing fraud maybe be subject to prosecution.

Fraud, or any form thereof, will NOT be tolerated.

Section 2 - Commercial Posting

Commercial posting by non-sponsoring individuals is not allowed without the express consent of management. Any post(s) containing commercial or commercial-like content will immediately be removed and the individual(s) posting will be warned. If the individual(s) persist(s), they will be banned.

If you would like to become a sponsor of this community, you are welcome to contact management at any time for more information.

Section 3 - Conduct

Any person(s) found disrespecting other members' posts or products will be warned and their post promptly removed. If the individual(s) fail(s) to heed this warning, they will be banned.

Section 4 - What can be posted

This is a car forum and as such items listed for sale should be of interest to others on the forum. As there are a high percentage of people on the forum who are very much into I.T. and photography anything under those umbrellas can also be listed. Please refrain from getting too "niche" though... "Canon 400D camera" is fine, but "Cisco RV042 VPN Router" is probably a bit too "niche" ;)

Moderators will use their discretion in this area. If in doubt, please ask (or don't be offended if your listing is removed) :D

------

By posting in the Classifieds forum, you concede to the following:

"I understand the rules and regulations of the Classified forum and acknowledge that I will be held accountable for them. I also agree to the terms and conditions of penalty should I be found to be in violation of them."

These guidelines are here to maintain the sanctity of the Classifieds forum and the general community and are not open to interpretation.

Thanks,
Management

Z4 REX

Re: Classifieds policy

Post by Z4 REX » Fri May 29, 2009 10:43 am

Could you please tell me how to place an advert on Buy an Sell.
Thanks

Z4 REX

Post by Z4 REX » Fri May 29, 2009 10:44 am

Could you please tell me how to place an advert on Buy an Sell.
Thanks

duckson

Post by duckson » Fri May 29, 2009 10:53 am

Erm click on "NEW TOPIC".
Cheers, Stu

born

Post by born » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi - hope I am not being too stupid, but how do I put images into the advert? Have been trying but with no joy so far!!
Cheers, andy

TH3R4POR

Post by TH3R4POR » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:48 pm

born wrote:Hi - hope I am not being too stupid, but how do I put images into the advert? Have been trying but with no joy so far!!
Cheers, andy

upload the photos to a site like http://www.imageshack.com or http://www.photobucket.com, then use the [img] tags either side of the web address the hosting site gives you.

For example:

Code: Select all

[img]www.imageshack.com/mypicture.jpg[/img]
(note the forward slash on the second IMG tag)