Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

E85M rear bumper with holes for parking sensors

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
dannytheduck1985

Post by dannytheduck1985 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:30 pm

E85M rear bumper in sapphire black. Bumper has holes for parking sensors and is in good condition

£400 collected

[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b62 ... youi74.jpg[/IMG]
84’ E28 Alpina B9
83’ VW B2 Passat CL
90’ Mercedes 300E-24
90’ Vauxhall Carlton GSI 3000 24V manual
85’ Opel Ascona Cabriolet

Mos6689

Post by Mos6689 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Hi could you send me some pictures of the bumper please. Are you open to offers?

dannytheduck1985

Post by dannytheduck1985 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Mos6689 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:17 pm Hi could you send me some pictures of the bumper please. Are you open to offers?
Yep open to sensible offers mate. I’ll have to get some photos. Bumper In very good nick.
I will have to add that in the time it takes me to get the photos and get them uploaded, the bumper stands a very good chance of being snapped up.
I do understand your reasons for photos :thumbsup: .

Happened with the seats. whilst talking to someone on here, another member took no prisoners and hit buy now on eBay.
84’ E28 Alpina B9
83’ VW B2 Passat CL
90’ Mercedes 300E-24

IAmOrion

Post by IAmOrion » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:26 pm

Why does all the good stuff come up when I've got no spare money :( :headbang:
NO LONGER OWN A Z4 SO NOT AS ACTIVE HERE ANYMORE (IF AT ALL).
I STILL OFFER FREE CARLY CODING & EWS KEY/TRANSPONDER CODING AT MY HOME
IN CAMBRIDGE CB22

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Z4DIYCustomMods/

dannytheduck1985

Post by dannytheduck1985 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:15 am

IAmOrion wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:26 pm Why does all the good stuff come up when I've got no spare money :( :headbang:
Don’t beat yourself up too much about it. I have taken small deposits on numerous items for this very reason. I’m in no rush to off load the parts so aslong as the buyer agrees to the asking price, doesn’t try hussling me and can confirm a final sale date, I’m happy to put parts aside
84’ E28 Alpina B9
83’ VW B2 Passat CL
90’ Mercedes 300E-24

IAmOrion

Post by IAmOrion » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:25 am

dannytheduck1985 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:15 am Don’t beat yourself up too much about it. I have taken small deposits on numerous items for this very reason. I’m in no rush to off load the parts so aslong as the buyer agrees to the asking price, doesn’t try hussling me and can confirm a final sale date, I’m happy to put parts aside
Good to know - I'll bear that in mind. My "problem" is that I'm freelance, and whilst I have a heavy workload, getting clients to stick to a bloody invoice due date is harder than getting blood out of a stone I swear!! Rarer than rocking horse s**t for one to actually pay on time :rofl: which of course means I can never "confirm an exact date".

That being said, I am going to email my latest "I'm too busy to sort out accounts and get them to pay you, but yet I can email you no problem when I need something on my website changed" client to a bloody good push as given the opportunity I'd love to sort a deal with you to include the facelift rear lights I asked you about in PM a little while ago (if you happen to still have them, you probs sold them by now). I kid you not, I've been waiting for them to pay me since then!!

Unfortunately rent, bills etc etc etc take priority :roll: haha - it's a hard old life eh!
NO LONGER OWN A Z4 SO NOT AS ACTIVE HERE ANYMORE (IF AT ALL).
I STILL OFFER FREE CARLY CODING & EWS KEY/TRANSPONDER CODING AT MY HOME
IN CAMBRIDGE CB22

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Z4DIYCustomMods/

dannytheduck1985

Post by dannytheduck1985 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:36 am

IAmOrion wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:25 am
dannytheduck1985 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:15 am Don’t beat yourself up too much about it. I have taken small deposits on numerous items for this very reason. I’m in no rush to off load the parts so aslong as the buyer agrees to the asking price, doesn’t try hussling me and can confirm a final sale date, I’m happy to put parts aside
Good to know - I'll bear that in mind. My "problem" is that I'm freelance, and whilst I have a heavy workload, getting clients to stick to a bloody invoice due date is harder than getting blood out of a stone I swear!! Rarer than rocking horse s**t for one to actually pay on time :rofl: which of course means I can never "confirm an exact date".

That being said, I am going to email my latest "I'm too busy to sort out accounts and get them to pay you, but yet I can email you no problem when I need something on my website changed" client to a bloody good push as given the opportunity I'd love to sort a deal with you to include the facelift rear lights I asked you about in PM a little while ago (if you happen to still have them, you probs sold them by now). I kid you not, I've been waiting for them to pay me since then!!

Unfortunately rent, bills etc etc etc take priority :roll: haha - it's a hard old life eh!
I’m a self employed spark and if that were me I would go in like a wrecking ball. I can offer you my payment services at an agreed fee lol

Drop me a pm if you get lucky mate :thumbsup:
84’ E28 Alpina B9
83’ VW B2 Passat CL
90’ Mercedes 300E-24