Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

The June 2017 Photo Competition – COMMENTS

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
Pastry

Post by Pastry » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:19 pm

idej_jedi wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:07 pm
Pastry wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:45 pm
Marlon wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:19 pm looks like a two horse race - gonna be hard for the 2nd placer, both deserve a slot in the calendar imo.
I think idej_jedi's picture will come out top but I'm cool with that Marlon and won't find it hard. It's a bit of fun and I'm just sharing a moment from the trip of a lifetime and was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. It might be a beautiful photo but it still doesn't do the location justice :thumbsup:
I on the other hand will be GUTTED! :rofl:

It's all about the win!! :evil:

TBH I just like photographing my car so win or lose I'll still carry on taking pics and showcasing them on here. Obviously it would be nice to get one in the calendar after I've been trying for so long. :thumbsup:
At least you're honest :lol: I think the big difference in the two pictures is yours is more about the car and mine is more the location. That said I really liked your first picture and thought it was a mistake for you to change it so what do I know! :lol:
991 Carrera 2S
Now gone:
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Ruby Black
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Titanium Silver
2010 Z4 23i Msport and a 3.0i

idej_z4

Post by idej_z4 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:45 am

Oh, did I win this month??? I haven't been checking three times a day, everyday since voting opened. That would just be sad. :P

And I didn't even have to break my golden rule...never vote for oneself...unless it's a tie - then the rules go out of the window pretty sharpish. :evil:

Some great entries this month so it makes it even better to have won! :thumbsup:

Right, I'm of to check the megapixels on my image to make sure it's actually large enough to be valid!

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:22 pm

idej_jedi wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:45 am Oh, did I win this month??? I haven't been checking three times a day, everyday since voting opened. That would just be sad. :P

And I didn't even have to break my golden rule...never vote for oneself...unless it's a tie - then the rules go out of the window pretty sharpish. :evil:

Some great entries this month so it makes it even better to have won! :thumbsup:

Right, I'm of to check the megapixels on my image to make sure it's actually large enough to be valid!
Well done great pic. :thumbsup: Just a shame you didn't get to drive home, roof down, admiring the stars. :wink:

Number5
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Number5 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Well done Idej-Jedi. You've been close for months so finally deserved one. :thumbsup:
Alpina Roadster #307
Porsche Boxster GTS
Previous Zs
Stratus E86
G29 30i
1x Imola Z4MR
Alpina #019
10x E85 Se/Si Roadsters
2x E89's
Roof Motor Relocations (Bristol)