Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

How Snow Can You Go!

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
SonnyA85

How Snow Can You Go!

Post by SonnyA85 » Thu May 11, 2017 10:00 am

the guys thinking more is better are completely wrong. i know people that have tested near enough every foam on the market. the best they say is one that doesn't produce a lot of foam. remember what the purpose is here. to lift off dirt not to create foam. there is no point having a lot of foam if the dirt doesn't come off with it.

so i think the people who are posting loads of foam have the wrong idea and are also giving the wrong idea out to others. especially to the doubters that day it does nothing. it will do nothing if your using the wrong products. i.e. all show and no go.

the best bang for buck i'm told is bilt hamber auto foam. £25 for 5 litres should last you a year or two. there are better for more expensive but this is what most people use because it removes quite a lot of the dirt and is relatively cheap. you also want to get a proper snow foam lance, don't use the one that comes with your pressure washer. again they aren't cheap usually around £25 each.