Seems bloaty e89's don't fit in spaces?

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
Molinites

Post by Molinites » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:39 pm

My e86 fits fine yet it seems this e89 requires 2 spaces, thought the newer model might be abit bloaty and softer but are they really wide? :fuelfire:
In fairness to the guilty party they had parked as far away from the shops as possible and there were plenty of spaces. :wink:
Attachments
IMG_1355.PNG
IMG_1355.PNG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 370 times

Mr Tidy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:46 pm

There might be plenty of spaces, but to me that just smacks of a lack of spatial awareness!

A bit like one of my neighbours - she can't get a poxy Aygo within the confines of her space if my car isn't there when she parks, so when I get home after her and can't get in my space! :headbang:

Not sure where you are, but around here some car parks will ticket you for not parking within the bays - I just wish they all did (although sizing the bays to accommodate modern cars would also help). :roll:
Z4 3.0Si Sport - Coupe for added stiffness!
Current - Montego Blue, Pearl Grey & 108Ms. Cruise, Storage and pdc. 325ti Sport as a DD.
Gone - Ruby Black, Pearl Grey & 135Ms. Xenons, heated seats and Professional speakers.

VRSteve

Post by VRSteve » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:48 pm

Mr Tidy wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:46 pm
There might be plenty of spaces, but to me that just smacks of a lack of spatial awareness!
No
Its obviously intentional to stop the car getting damaged by people who have no spatial awareness.
///M|Silver Grey|Black Leather|BT|Nav|DSP|Heated Seats|PDC|Stubby|Intravee|Gaptech RCH+|
Turner Limiters|Turner Rear Top Mounts|Bilstein B12|Powerflex ARB Bushes|Powerflex Lollipops|
E46 M3 Strutbrace|M-Track|Gruppe-M|Machine Monkey Back Boxes|

Mr Tidy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:54 pm

VRSteve wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:48 pm
No
Its obviously intentional to stop the car getting damaged by people who have no spatial awareness.
Well that won't work - people with no spatial awareness will still park 8 inches from the driver's door. :P

I'm thinking more like :crapparking: :rofl:
Z4 3.0Si Sport - Coupe for added stiffness!
Current - Montego Blue, Pearl Grey & 108Ms. Cruise, Storage and pdc. 325ti Sport as a DD.
Gone - Ruby Black, Pearl Grey & 135Ms. Xenons, heated seats and Professional speakers.

buzyg
Lifer
Lifer

Post by buzyg » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Show em how it's done Molinites. :thumbsup: