Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
Carmad84
Member
Member
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:33 pm

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by Carmad84 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Buckz wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:16 pm
jamie_z4 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:12 pm
yeah i respect that! However saying it looks drug dealer/halfords store card is a bit mean.

the wheels are actually 18" So same size as standard, clear all arches and are on 205/225 tyres so cheaper than OEM :lol:
*Mic drop*
Grumpy 0 Drug dealer 1
:fuelfire:

User avatar
Dietcokeman
Member
Member
Posts: 505
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 6:33 am
Location: Weston Turville Bucks or On another planet according to Mrs DCM.

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by Dietcokeman » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:02 pm

jamie_z4 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:12 pm
yeah i respect that! However saying it looks drug dealer/halfords store card is a bit mean.

the wheels are actually 18" So same size as standard, clear all arches and are on 205/225 tyres so cheaper than OEM :lol:
Jamie , as I said from the start, it's just my opinion , not trying to be mean, just expressing what it reminds me of . Perhaps I've spent too much time in da hood ! , anyway more power to you fella, if you like it that's all that really matters . :thumbsup:
Current
Image

Current

Z4M Imola Red / Champagne Knappa :driving:
Land Rover Freelander 2

Previous Z's
E85 2.5i roadster Titanuim silver, gone but not forgotten :D
E89 35i Titanuim Silver with all the toys, gone but not forgotten :thumbsup:

Online
User avatar
jamie_z4
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2263
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by jamie_z4 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Dietcokeman wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:02 pm
jamie_z4 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:12 pm
yeah i respect that! However saying it looks drug dealer/halfords store card is a bit mean.

the wheels are actually 18" So same size as standard, clear all arches and are on 205/225 tyres so cheaper than OEM :lol:
Jamie , as I said from the start, it's just my opinion , not trying to be mean, just expressing what it reminds me of . Perhaps I've spent too much time in da hood ! , anyway more power to you fella, if you like it that's all that really matters . :thumbsup:
Fair enough fella. :thumbsup:
Instagram - jamie_e46

User avatar
Leesfarm07
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 9:32 pm
Location: Telford, Shropshire

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by Leesfarm07 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Std msport suspension and 3SDM001's
With beautiful seats eh Jamie :D
Attachments
20160522_194856.jpg
20160522_194856.jpg (150.72 KiB) Viewed 233 times
Z4 roadster 2.5 manual, stirling grey, satin black 3SDM 001's, 'M' s/wheel, hardtop, sound generator, facelift front and rear bumpers, facelift rear lights, clear fronts, M3 heated electric memory seats.... love it!!

Online
User avatar
jamie_z4
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2263
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by jamie_z4 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Leesfarm07 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:00 pm
Std msport suspension and 3SDM001's
With beautiful seats eh Jamie :D
Indeed mate! She's a beauty
Instagram - jamie_e46

User avatar
Dav the wheel nut
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Somerset

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by Dav the wheel nut » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:29 pm

IMG_0563_zpsvktkh9is.JPG
IMG_0563_zpsvktkh9is.JPG (161.53 KiB) Viewed 212 times
Ispiri isr6 wheels lowered on eibachs

Rally
Member
Member
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:03 am
X-Box live gamer tag: NHRrally
Location: Hampshire

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by Rally » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:02 pm

Eibach springs with ispiri isr10
IMG_20170622_003948_220.jpg
IMG_20170622_003948_220.jpg (165.2 KiB) Viewed 208 times
Image

Online
User avatar
Buckz
Member
Member
Posts: 638
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:00 am
Location: London

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by Buckz » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:39 pm

Image
Image
Image
Z4 Coupe/Style 224

User avatar
Argenta
Member
Member
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by Argenta » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:27 am

IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0404.JPG (366.54 KiB) Viewed 172 times
BM Autosport CSL's and Eibach Pro springs.

(For Z4M that is)

User avatar
Pbondar
Member
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:37 am
Location: Scottish Borders

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by Pbondar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:45 pm

Rimstock Pro Race 1.2 17" 8J and 9J Continental Sports Standard MSport Suspension
Attachments
2017-06-03 11.39.45.jpg
2017-06-03 11.39.45.jpg (298.44 KiB) Viewed 154 times
2017-06-03 11.48.58.jpg
2017-06-03 11.48.58.jpg (406.48 KiB) Viewed 154 times
2017-06-03 11.42.48.jpg
2017-06-03 11.42.48.jpg (353.13 KiB) Viewed 154 times
2017-06-03 11.41.40.jpg
2017-06-03 11.41.40.jpg (225.44 KiB) Viewed 154 times
2012MY Z4 2.0i M Sport Auto Atacama Yellow fully loaded (almost)...

A5 VRX
Member
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:36 am

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by A5 VRX » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:01 am

Rally wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:02 pm
Eibach springs with ispiri isr10 IMG_20170622_003948_220.jpg
That sits well, very nice
Ex - 2.5 Si Sport Roadster
Now - 3.0 Si Sport Coupe

User avatar
markeg
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 7961
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Lincolnshire Wolds

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by markeg » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:42 am

Bayern Spartan's 19", 8.5j ET40 front, 9.5j ET45 rear. Bilstein B12 kit.
DSC01402.JPG
DSC01402.JPG (144.93 KiB) Viewed 100 times
IMG_0727.jpg
IMG_0727.jpg (265.05 KiB) Viewed 100 times
DSC00991.JPG
DSC00991.JPG (209.92 KiB) Viewed 100 times
DSC00987.JPG
DSC00987.JPG (249.2 KiB) Viewed 100 times
Alpina Roadster S, #108: "veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around..."
Image

User avatar
rossonr
Member
Member
Posts: 801
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:55 pm
Location: flitwick, bedfordshire

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by rossonr » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:59 am

That looks pretty good to me jamie. The stance looks mean. Would like to get the stance of mine sorted
This is mine btw
Attachments
IMG_4933.PNG
IMG_4933.PNG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 97 times
IMG_4731.JPG
IMG_4731.JPG (190.75 KiB) Viewed 98 times
Z4 3.0i black sapphire. Manual 6 speed. Cruise control. red Oregon leather. Dan's RAM air-scoop.Aux in. brembo discs and pads. 19" M6 replica alloys

Image

Online
User avatar
jamie_z4
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2263
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by jamie_z4 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:25 am

rossonr wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:59 am
That looks pretty good to me jamie. The stance looks mean. Would like to get the stance of mine sorted
This is mine btw
Thanks mate. Love your wheels are they e92 m3 wheels?
Instagram - jamie_e46

User avatar
rossonr
Member
Member
Posts: 801
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:55 pm
Location: flitwick, bedfordshire

Show me your aftermarket wheel/lowering setup....

Post by rossonr » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:25 pm

jamie_z4 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:25 am
rossonr wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:59 am
That looks pretty good to me jamie. The stance looks mean. Would like to get the stance of mine sorted
This is mine btw
Thanks mate. Love your wheels are they e92 m3 wheels?
They are an m6 Stuttgart replica
Z4 3.0i black sapphire. Manual 6 speed. Cruise control. red Oregon leather. Dan's RAM air-scoop.Aux in. brembo discs and pads. 19" M6 replica alloys

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Killiestu, samZ4M and 6 guests