Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Lung paralysis...no further forward

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:26 pm

Best wishes John and hang in there, there will be good and bad days but take heart the good days will overtake the bad and its always good to have a good old moan :thumbsup:

Tim.

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:46 pm

maxman wrote:Sounds like you are having a shocking time ,I have this picture in my head of this IMG_0344.JPG
:lol:

I keep wanting to use the defibrillator at our village shop to kick the nerve up the arse... :thumbsup:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:49 pm

JustCruzin wrote:Blasted nerves are very unpredictable. Have seen in my career that just like you say, no one is prepared to commit to a decision as in truth no one really knows what the outcome will be. One thing I am sure of though is that sleepy nerves need 'rebooting'.

Did the electrophysiologist suggest any exercises that may help?

Finger crossed for you old friend.

Cheers Arif :D
Yes I'm waiting to hear from a rehab place newly opened in Rotherham Arif, they want to try some physio to help move the static lung a bit to avoid infection. :thumbsup:
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:52 pm

Chris_D wrote:I've been secretly working on something that might facilitate your unfortunate predicament john, at least from a mobility perspective. It has the m52tuB25 engine from benny, my dearly departed e36 coupe, as well as flybywire throttle input, incontinence-compliant seats, auto gearbox and a radio permanently tuned to radio2.
We'll need your input at the concept development gate stage 1 meeting however. How's your agenda looking for the coming weeks....? :wink:
image.jpeg
:rofl: Bloody incontinence-seats you cheeky chuff Chris...

You'll need to swap to a manual though mate, enjoying this E85 manual a LOT.... :D
MR2 MK 2
E89 35is
G29

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:53 pm

Cheers all,

It's good to have a moan now and again... :thumbsup:
MR2 MK 2
E89 35is
G29

firebobby
Lifer
Lifer

Post by firebobby » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:19 pm

john-e89 wrote:
Chris_D wrote:I've been secretly working on something that might facilitate your unfortunate predicament john, at least from a mobility perspective. It has the m52tuB25 engine from benny, my dearly departed e36 coupe, as well as flybywire throttle input, incontinence-compliant seats, auto gearbox and a radio permanently tuned to radio2.
We'll need your input at the concept development gate stage 1 meeting however. How's your agenda looking for the coming weeks....? :wink:
image.jpeg

You'll need to swap to a manual though mate, enjoying this E85 manual a LOT.... :D
You don't need those incontinence seats John, they're the same ones that Chris has in his car and they leak badly....he will have us believe he has a leaking seal somewhere, it's him :lol:
All the best Mate :thumbsup:
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Beige M sport seats, wood dash
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Land Rover Discovery 1994 TDI (Tow car)
Mini 1000 1981

Chris_D
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Chris_D » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:26 pm

firebobby wrote:
john-e89 wrote:
image.jpeg

You don't need those incontinence seats John, they're the same ones that Chris has in his car and they leak badly....he will have us believe he has a leaking seal somewhere, it's him :lol:
All the best Mate :thumbsup:
Fred, i forgot to mention that i owe you an insurmountable debt of gratitude for suggesting those tena-man things. They're tiptop!
:thumbsup:
E85 3.0i roadie (03) 'Benny'. E93 320d M-Sport Cabrio (11) 'Bob'.
'Always different, always the same.' John Peel on The Fall.