Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Wheel dollies

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Wheel dollies

Post by Ducklakeview » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Taz wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:41 pm I'm going to see about different wheels on Friday but then what started out as a cheap set of dollies will soon end up expensive
Problem is, the existing ones have the "axles" staked in place, rather than bolted, so as you say it's probably not going to be cost effective. I have asked them for details about the wheels fitted to the hydraulic ones, but not had a response..

Mike

Taz
Lifer
Lifer

Wheel dollies

Post by Taz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:28 pm

Ducklakeview wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:47 pm
Taz wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:41 pm I'm going to see about different wheels on Friday but then what started out as a cheap set of dollies will soon end up expensive
Problem is, the existing ones have the "axles" staked in place, rather than bolted, so as you say it's probably not going to be cost effective. I have asked them for details about the wheels fitted to the hydraulic ones, but not had a response..

Mike

They look the same

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Wheel dollies

Post by Ducklakeview » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 am

Taz wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:28 pm
Ducklakeview wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Mike

They look the same
Won't be buying them either then!

Mike

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Wheel dollies

Post by Ducklakeview » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:35 pm

Just awaiting their reply to my return request - For some reason, their initial response went to my email address at .com, rather than .co.uk

Mike