Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Help pick a personalised plate

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Crazy Harry

Post by Crazy Harry » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:15 pm

I've got a private plate on my Zed - problem is its not mine it was just on the car when I got it :thumbsdown:

To be honest I've thought about changing it - I've found a year related plate with my initials, the correct year and a Z but for £500 (plate plus transfer fees) I don't know if I can be bothered. Particularly as if I ever sold the car I would leave it on because of the Z connections.

However if anyone has the initials CPD and wants a plate with all the 4's I might be easily temped to pass it on - you have no idea how hard it is to explain (more like make people understand) that an obviously private plate means nothing to me. Good news is I can't see it when I'm :driving:

bluespit

Post by bluespit » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:57 pm

I have a private plate on my Z, prefix two digits and my initials. £250 from DVLA, hides the age, looks OK and cheap as chips.

Not a great fan of private plates but I'll probably keep it and transfer it on to what ever I have next
now I'm about to have more time I've suddenly got less toys to play with!

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:41 pm

Marlon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:56 pm I'm tempted by this DVLA one :)

MR 04 LON

plate-rear-nospace.png
Need to get your self an MR first Collin. , :P