Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

World Trade Centre Dustification

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:33 pm

Something that has fascinated me for a long time is how the WTC buildings collapsed. Theres loads of conspiracy crap out there but theres also lots of plausible theories by respected architects, civil and mechanical engineers who debunk the official story of how the towers collapsed and which had nothing to do with the aircraft hitting them. If you watch videos on how the towers were built you come to realise these were immensly strong structures each a tower within a tower and were designed to withstand multiple hits from jet airliners. It was stated at the time the towers were designed it was accepted that any large aircraft hitting the tower would most likely dump large quantities of fuel inside them, hower it was concluded that jet fuel alone would not burn hot enough to cause structural failure of the building.

The official NIST report (National Institute of Science and Technology) who were commissioned to look into the tower collapses concluded the aircraft damaged the floor trusses fire proofing and the resultant jet fuel fires melted the trusses causing them to sagg and pulling the external walls inwards causing the callapse, something which has been subsequently proved would be an impossibility. The jet fuel only burned for 30 munutes or so and nowhere near the temperatures to melt or soften steel beams to the point of collapse. The fires that remained were being fueled by office furniture, paper etc which wouldn't be enough to melt a steel structure. Even if the floors did collapse as a result they would not have had the momentum to push down and cause the whole building to collapse in freefall and in approx 10 seconds the way it did, this has been proven many times. As the buildings fell in free fall this implies as the top fell down there was nothing underneath to slow its path and the top of the building was actually acclerating as it fell.

Dr Judy Wood who has been studying the collapse for over 10 years and who is a materials scientist and former assistant professor of mechanical engineering believes the World Trade Center towers were destroyed by a directed energy weapon and which basically turned each tower to dust :? Sounds utterly crazy and the realms of fantasy but when you watch this video it really does makes you think and question how they collapsed and why they appear to turn to dust in mid air and disappear. The eye opener was how little of the towers were left, so where did they go. Fascinating and scary stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2IMiQz ... ture=share

Tim.

dans6490

Post by dans6490 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Definitely scary and really interesting. I’ve long thought that the twin towers was something other than what/how it is reported.

Wether it’s the “perfectly intact hikacker passport” found at a crash site or the fact that the military were simulating near identical hijacking war games at the same time as the 9/11 happened,

“On September 11, at least five different "war games" were being conducted by the military and intelligence agencies. These exercises included simulations of 9/11 type events, a plane into building scenario near Dulles Airport in Virginia, and deployment of fighters to northern Canada and Alaska (which reduced the number of fighters that were available to protect the US?). It seems that these exercises were the means used to paralyze the air defenses, thereby ensuring the success of the "attacks." The British Navy was conducting exercises in the Indian ocean near the Middle East. A biowar exercise was also about to start in New York City.

Who has the power to coordinate all of these exercises? Osama bin Laden? Saddam Hussein? Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah? Dick Cheney and the White House National Security Council?

It is difficult to believe that it is a bizarre "coincidence" that the military and CIA were conducting wargames similar to 9/11 on September 11, 2001. While it seems likely, if not blatantly obvious, that these war games were one of the means used to confuse the air defense system for sufficient time to allow the World Trade Center to be attacked”

Let’s not forget the billions “bet” on the stock market falling, in the days leading up to 9/11.

Or the new “inflated” insurance policies, also taken out by the owners in the days before 9/11.

It all sounds bizarre but some of the wealthiest people in America made billions of dollars on the back of 9/11.

Logic alone tells me that for both towers to be reduced to dust and also fall perfectly straight, with all the metal beams being heated to the required temperature, at the same time, is in my mind, impossible.

Post by sticky » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:22 pm

I think it must be a legacy from Hoover, if its not getting done his way then destroy it. Or maybe the fact that each steel structure spanned several floors then when 1 goes so does several others, with the total weight on top of the damaged steel then you have increased damage at a higher speed causing even more damage ergo buildings gone

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:31 pm

dans6490 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:13 pm Definitely scary and really interesting. I’ve long thought that the twin towers was something other than what/how it is reported.

Wether it’s the “perfectly intact hikacker passport” found at a crash site or the fact that the military were simulating near identical hijacking war games at the same time as the 9/11 happened,

“On September 11, at least five different "war games" were being conducted by the military and intelligence agencies. These exercises included simulations of 9/11 type events, a plane into building scenario near Dulles Airport in Virginia, and deployment of fighters to northern Canada and Alaska (which reduced the number of fighters that were available to protect the US?). It seems that these exercises were the means used to paralyze the air defenses, thereby ensuring the success of the "attacks." The British Navy was conducting exercises in the Indian ocean near the Middle East. A biowar exercise was also about to start in New York City.

Who has the power to coordinate all of these exercises? Osama bin Laden? Saddam Hussein? Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah? Dick Cheney and the White House National Security Council?

It is difficult to believe that it is a bizarre "coincidence" that the military and CIA were conducting wargames similar to 9/11 on September 11, 2001. While it seems likely, if not blatantly obvious, that these war games were one of the means used to confuse the air defense system for sufficient time to allow the World Trade Center to be attacked”

Let’s not forget the billions “bet” on the stock market falling, in the days leading up to 9/11.

Or the new “inflated” insurance policies, also taken out by the owners in the days before 9/11.

It all sounds bizarre but some of the wealthiest people in America made billions of dollars on the back of 9/11.

Logic alone tells me that for both towers to be reduced to dust and also fall perfectly straight, with all the metal beams being heated to the required temperature, at the same time, is in my mind, impossible.
Very interesting, the problem is theres so many stories and realms of fantasy out there its difficult to know the truth. What I like about Dr Judy Woods reasearch is the videos shes made always sticks to the facts of what is known, theres some very interesting videos she's made on toasted cars found around the WTC and her research into how they got toasted, eye opening stuff. The other curve ball is the high levels of Thermite found in the dust and the Firemen accounts of seeing rivers of molten metal at ground level, the use of Thermite in explosives would make sense as the underground fires burnt for over 3 months and couldn't be put out as Thermite fuelled fires can't be extinguished by water. But the dustification theory is hard to get your head around yet you can see how the building literally disappears into nothing.

Tim.

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:38 pm

sticky wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:22 pm I think it must be a legacy from Hoover, if its not getting done his way then destroy it. Or maybe the fact that each steel structure spanned several floors then when 1 goes so does several others, with the total weight on top of the damaged steel then you have increased damage at a higher speed causing even more damage ergo buildings gone
The pancake effect is basically the official reason how the towers collapsed or what they want you to believe but basic physics would imply a few floors collapsing would not have the force to bring a building down in freefall. Freefall is the key word. Each tower collapsed in around 10 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM&t=37s

Tim.

dans6490

Post by dans6490 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:02 pm

I wonder what the official explanation is for the end of the video, where you can see a part of the metal structure turn to dust?

I also can’t believe the “pancake theory”. I can’t believe that each corner of the first floor to collapse, were sufficiently weakened at the same time, allowing it to fall straight. How (cough) lucky was it, that no corner/side of the building was weakened before its opposite/adjoining sides and therefore avoided the building toppling over and bringing down surrounding buildings. Not once but twice!!

However, as the picture below shows, one tower did begin to topple but rather than following the laws of physics, the floors below it all somehow fell straight.
According to Sir Isaac Newton’s law of the conservation of momentum, it should have kept tipping over. There was nothing that could have stopped the momentum of this rotation. Except explosives.

indeep75

Post by indeep75 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Without intending to ruffle anyone's feathers I just wanted to share my thoughts very briefly. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but as far as I'm concerned there is no evidence strong enough to suggest that this was anything other than terrorism.

The amount of explosives it would have taken to do something like this is considerable, and for it to be carried out in such a systematic way on both buildings would have taken a huge amount of planning and installation - and for it to go unnoticed?

The magnitude of 911 and the collapse of the buildings is completely unprecedented so it baffles me when a video implies that the towers fell 'incorrectly'.

I've watched many conspiracy videos on this, and while sometimes interesting, frankly for me this stuff goes way beyond rational thinking.
Z4M Coupe Silver-Grey / Light Sepang Leather Extended / Piano Black
Gone: Z4M Coupe Silver-Grey / Imola Red / CSLs
Gone: Space Grey E89 28i

https://www.instagram.com/indeep75_

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:58 pm

I was told something recently about the twin towers, not sure if it is true or not but is plausible.
In the design of the buildings because they were so tall and that there were lots of other buildings in close proximity there had to be a way to demolish the building in the future safely. The way they came up with this work around was when the building was being built there were charges put in place that could be used later if needed which would save time/money when the building needed to be brought down.
These charges already being in place was how they could bring the building down so quickly, safely and it ending up in its own footprint like a controlled demolition would.
As with all good conspiracy theories though this does sound like it could have happened but would need experts to confirm that it actually happened.
Why did the other building collapse? (building 7 I think) nothing hit it, and again into its own footprint like a controlled demolition.
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Gosh we really are bored today. :lol: A terrorist group hijacked planes flew them into the towers. They caught on fire and they fell down. :cry: RIP folks. The rest is bored imagination. :wink: Interesting read all the same. :thumbsup:

Darkangelv2

Post by Darkangelv2 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Is there no chance corners were cut in the building of the towers that means any theories that are based on how they were supposedly built aren’t going to be as relevant?

Ps I’m saying this without watching the video!
BMW Z4 2006 2.5SI - 437M Wheels - Strut Brace - H&R ARBs
3.0si Brake Conversion - Custom Nappa Sport Interior - Z4M Bumper+Bonnet -
BC Racing BR Coilovers - AFE Stage 2

flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by flimper » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Fascinating, always been interested in the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11
Piano black & black extended leather. Power mirrors, tinted glass, PDC, Prof hi-fi, CD, retro-fit cruise

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:43 pm

Nictrix wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:58 pm I was told something recently about the twin towers, not sure if it is true or not but is plausible.
In the design of the buildings because they were so tall and that there were lots of other buildings in close proximity there had to be a way to demolish the building in the future safely. The way they came up with this work around was when the building was being built there were charges put in place that could be used later if needed which would save time/money when the building needed to be brought down.
These charges already being in place was how they could bring the building down so quickly, safely and it ending up in its own footprint like a controlled demolition would.
As with all good conspiracy theories though this does sound like it could have happened but would need experts to confirm that it actually happened.
Why did the other building collapse? (building 7 I think) nothing hit it, and again into its own footprint like a controlled demolition.
Yes I'd heard this too that explosives were built into the towers although sounds crazy, also both towers had received major refurbishment of all the elevator shafts running upto 9/11 which would have given ample opportunity to install explosives throughout the core of the building.

Whilst I don't deny the terrorist angle there remains a big question as to how the towers could have collapsed and the video showing them basically disappearing into dust defies logic. These were the largest buildings in the world wihich left a debris pile of only a few floors.

Tim.

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:46 pm

buzyg wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:33 pm Gosh we really are bored today. :lol: A terrorist group hijacked planes flew them into the towers. They caught on fire and they fell down. :cry: RIP folks. The rest is bored imagination. :wink: Interesting read all the same. :thumbsup:
Problem is this is what you were led to believe :wink:

Tim.

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:49 pm

And remember that everything turned to dust, no black box was found, but the terrorists passport was found lying on top of the rubble after only a few hours.
Anybody that thinks that there is nothing dodgy about it all must still believe in santa, the easter bunny and the tooth fairy and watches the BBC/CNN religiously:lol:
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:01 pm

TitanTim wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:46 pm
buzyg wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:33 pm Gosh we really are bored today. :lol: A terrorist group hijacked planes flew them into the towers. They caught on fire and they fell down. :cry: RIP folks. The rest is bored imagination. :wink: Interesting read all the same. :thumbsup:
Problem is this is what you were led to believe :wink:

Tim.
Plus what I witnessed happening live. Bloody clever video editors these government agencies. :wink:

Santa rules btw. :D