Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) [SOLD] and iPhone 6 for sale [SOLD]

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Locked
User avatar
David-H
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:43 pm
Location: Prees, Shropshire

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) [SOLD] and iPhone 6 for sale [SOLD]

Post by David-H » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:08 pm

iPad:

Apple iPad Mini 3 16GB, Wi-Fi + 4G (cellular), 7.9in - Gold (white front)

No marks or blemishes on it, fitted with a screen saver and a Tech 21 rear cover from new. No dents, scratches or chips.

Currently unlocked to EE, Orange and T-Mobile (can be unlocked to all networks for £8.99 copy/paste link - http://ee.co.uk/help/getting-started/jo ... our-device.

Supplied in original box, with a charger and lightning cable.

This is the cellular 3G/4G version (can be used as a phone), with fingerprint scanner and retina display. iCloud disabled and system reset and ready to go.

£175.00
ipad mini3.jpg
ipad mini3.jpg (100.12 KiB) Viewed 992 times
ipad-front.jpg
ipad-front.jpg (39.85 KiB) Viewed 989 times
iPhone 6 NOW SOLD

iPhone 6 white silver. 16gb, unlocked to all networks.

This phone is very good condition, fitted with a screen saver and rear case from new, no dents, scratches or chips. 

Supplied in original box with charger and lightning cable.

iCloud disabled and system reset and ready to go.

£150.00
iPhone6-package.jpg
iPhone6-package.jpg (95.29 KiB) Viewed 992 times
iPhone6-front.jpg
iPhone6-front.jpg (64.53 KiB) Viewed 989 times
Last edited by David-H on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2003 3.0i ¦ Titanium Silver
M-Sport suspension ¦ Drexler LSD ¦ 107's
2016 sDrive 35i¦ Estoril Blue
M-Sport package ¦
Image

User avatar
Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: Merseyside

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) and iPhone 6 for sale

Post by Ducklakeview » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:01 pm

David-H wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:08 pm
iPad:

Apple iPad Mini 3 16GB, Wi-Fi + 4G (cellular), 7.9in - Gold (white front)

No marks or blemishes on it, fitted with a screen saver and a Tech 21 rear cover from new. No dents, scratches or chips.

Currently unlocked to EE, Orange and T-Mobile (can be unlocked to all networks for £8.99 copy/paste link - http://ee.co.uk/help/getting-started/jo ... our-device.

Supplied in original box, with a charger and lightning cable.

This is the cellular 3G/4G version (can be used as a phone), with fingerprint scanner and retina display. iCloud disabled and system reset and ready to go.

£175.00
ipad mini3.jpg
ipad-front.jpg

iPhone 6

iPhone 6 white silver. 16gb, unlocked to all networks.

This phone is very good condition, fitted with a screen saver and rear case from new, no dents, scratches or chips. 

Supplied in original box with charger and lightning cable.

iCloud disabled and system reset and ready to go.

£150.00
iPhone6-package.jpg
iPhone6-front.jpg
Interested in the IPad, would you take £160?

MIke
Roof motor repairs/relocations and exhaust mods!
I can refurbish your VANOS and restore that mid-range grunt.
Contact me @ zed4mods@gmail.com

User avatar
David-H
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:43 pm
Location: Prees, Shropshire

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) and iPhone 6 for sale

Post by David-H » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Ducklakeview wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:01 pm
David-H wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:08 pm
iPad:

Apple iPad Mini 3 16GB, Wi-Fi + 4G (cellular), 7.9in - Gold (white front)

No marks or blemishes on it, fitted with a screen saver and a Tech 21 rear cover from new. No dents, scratches or chips.

Currently unlocked to EE, Orange and T-Mobile (can be unlocked to all networks for £8.99 copy/paste link - http://ee.co.uk/help/getting-started/jo ... our-device.

Supplied in original box, with a charger and lightning cable.

This is the cellular 3G/4G version (can be used as a phone), with fingerprint scanner and retina display. iCloud disabled and system reset and ready to go.

£175.00
ipad mini3.jpg
ipad-front.jpg

iPhone 6

iPhone 6 white silver. 16gb, unlocked to all networks.

This phone is very good condition, fitted with a screen saver and rear case from new, no dents, scratches or chips. 

Supplied in original box with charger and lightning cable.

iCloud disabled and system reset and ready to go.

£150.00
iPhone6-package.jpg
iPhone6-front.jpg
Interested in the IPad, would you take £160?

MIke
I have just listed it on eBay for £200 BIN/Make an offer, so will see how that goes Mike but happy to sell it to you for £170.
2003 3.0i ¦ Titanium Silver
M-Sport suspension ¦ Drexler LSD ¦ 107's
2016 sDrive 35i¦ Estoril Blue
M-Sport package ¦
Image

User avatar
Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: Merseyside

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) and iPhone 6 for sale [Phone now SOLD]

Post by Ducklakeview » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:08 pm

David-H wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:48 pm
Ducklakeview wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:01 pm
David-H wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:08 pm
iPad:

Apple iPad Mini 3 16GB, Wi-Fi + 4G (cellular), 7.9in - Gold (white front)

No marks or blemishes on it, fitted with a screen saver and a Tech 21 rear cover from new. No dents, scratches or chips.

Currently unlocked to EE, Orange and T-Mobile (can be unlocked to all networks for £8.99 copy/paste link - http://ee.co.uk/help/getting-started/jo ... our-device.

Supplied in original box, with a charger and lightning cable.

This is the cellular 3G/4G version (can be used as a phone), with fingerprint scanner and retina display. iCloud disabled and system reset and ready to go.

£175.00
ipad mini3.jpg
ipad-front.jpg

iPhone 6

iPhone 6 white silver. 16gb, unlocked to all networks.

This phone is very good condition, fitted with a screen saver and rear case from new, no dents, scratches or chips. 

Supplied in original box with charger and lightning cable.

iCloud disabled and system reset and ready to go.

£150.00
iPhone6-package.jpg
iPhone6-front.jpg
Interested in the IPad, would you take £160?

MIke
I have just listed it on eBay for £200 BIN/Make an offer, so will see how that goes Mike but happy to sell it to you for £170.

Posted? If so, I'll take it @ £170 - Bank transfer or PP gift?

Mike
Roof motor repairs/relocations and exhaust mods!
I can refurbish your VANOS and restore that mid-range grunt.
Contact me @ zed4mods@gmail.com

User avatar
David-H
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:43 pm
Location: Prees, Shropshire

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) and iPhone 6 for sale [Phone now SOLD]

Post by David-H » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Ducklakeview wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:08 pm
David-H wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:48 pm
Ducklakeview wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:01 pm


Interested in the IPad, would you take £160?

MIke
I have just listed it on eBay for £200 BIN/Make an offer, so will see how that goes Mike but happy to sell it to you for £170.

Posted? If so, I'll take it @ £170 - Bank transfer or PP gift?

Mike
Sorry Mike, before you responded I had an offer of £170 + postage on eBay and have counter-offered at £180 + postage so have to wait for his response. If he accepts then I will have to sell to him but if he doesn't accept then you can have it - I'll let you know once he responds.
2003 3.0i ¦ Titanium Silver
M-Sport suspension ¦ Drexler LSD ¦ 107's
2016 sDrive 35i¦ Estoril Blue
M-Sport package ¦
Image

User avatar
David-H
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:43 pm
Location: Prees, Shropshire

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) and iPhone 6 for sale [Phone now SOLD]

Post by David-H » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Mike,

I managed toend the listing on eBay, so the iPad is yours. I'll PM you details for payment. :)
2003 3.0i ¦ Titanium Silver
M-Sport suspension ¦ Drexler LSD ¦ 107's
2016 sDrive 35i¦ Estoril Blue
M-Sport package ¦
Image

User avatar
Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: Merseyside

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) and iPhone 6 for sale [Phone now SOLD]

Post by Ducklakeview » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:30 pm

David-H wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:06 pm
Mike,

I managed toend the listing on eBay, so the iPad is yours. I'll PM you details for payment. :)
PM'd..

Mike
Roof motor repairs/relocations and exhaust mods!
I can refurbish your VANOS and restore that mid-range grunt.
Contact me @ zed4mods@gmail.com

User avatar
David-H
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:43 pm
Location: Prees, Shropshire

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) and iPhone 6 for sale [Phone now SOLD]

Post by David-H » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Ducklakeview wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:30 pm
David-H wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:06 pm
Mike,

I managed toend the listing on eBay, so the iPad is yours. I'll PM you details for payment. :)
PM'd..

Mike
Posted 1st Class Recorded. :thumbsup:
2003 3.0i ¦ Titanium Silver
M-Sport suspension ¦ Drexler LSD ¦ 107's
2016 sDrive 35i¦ Estoril Blue
M-Sport package ¦
Image

User avatar
Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: Merseyside

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) and iPhone 6 for sale [Phone now SOLD]

Post by Ducklakeview » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:50 pm

David-H wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:48 pm
Ducklakeview wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:30 pm
David-H wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:06 pm
Mike,

I managed toend the listing on eBay, so the iPad is yours. I'll PM you details for payment. :)
PM'd..

Mike
Posted 1st Class Recorded. :thumbsup:
TYVM...

Mike
Roof motor repairs/relocations and exhaust mods!
I can refurbish your VANOS and restore that mid-range grunt.
Contact me @ zed4mods@gmail.com

User avatar
Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: Merseyside

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) [SOLD] and iPhone 6 for sale [SOLD]

Post by Ducklakeview » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:41 am

I wasn't going to post in this thread, BUT in keeping with the rules regarding transactions being conducted in the thread rather than PM etc, I thought I would update on how this sale went.

Ipad arrived at the shop on the Monday, I unwrapped it that evening when I got there. Immediately I noticed that it wasn't as described, in that it had multiple marks/chips to the aluminium casing around the edges of the screen.

I took clear photos and immediately PM'd the seller, explaining that as I intended to give it as a gift I couldn't do so owing to the condition.

His response the following day was "Send it back Mike and I'll repay you mate." With the return address.

As I'd left it in the shop on the Mon, and wasn't in until the Thurs, I duly sent it back via Special Delivery, fully insured as a cost of £8.55, and PM'd him to let him know it would arrive next day before 1, with the tracking no and proof of postage cost.

Heard nothing for a few days, so sent another PM asking for an update - Turns out he hadn't been in, and it was at the sorting office, BUT the PM also said "
I will try and arrange for it to be delivered or to collect it sometime this week.

I need to inspect it as I find it hard to see how it is in the condition that you say it is as it was kept in a case from new and the edges have never been exposed. I just hope that the reason for the return is that you, for whatever reason, had a change of heart.

Don't worry, if I have any doubts as to judging whether or not it was "as described" or is in such a bad state that "it couldn't possibly be given as a gift" then I will take it along to get get some well qualified IT professionals to give me their opinion.

I'll be in touch." This was on the Tues, 4 days after the delivery attempt.

I PM'd back saying "David, didn't realise you hadn't collected it yet, just assumed it had been delivered as was guaranteed next day.

I'm a little concerned about the rest of your message though, I opened the package and took the photos within 5 mins, and it didn't move from the desk in our shop. The pictures reflect the condition. If you need to see evidence as to those being the facts, then I can happily provide you with the CCTV footage which shows me unboxing it, examining it and then taking the photos I sent to you.

As it was not as described, I really don't see why I should be waiting for you to "consult" someone else. I sent it back to you six days ago.

My decision to return it is PURELY do to its condition, not a "change of heart" as you seem to be implying. For your information, I purchased another, more expensive Ipad, which was indeed "as new" and therefore suitable for giving as a gift.

I am therefore, quite shocked by the contents of your reply."

I received the folling the next day "I was myself quite shocked that you basically accuse me of being a liar Mike, and am quite upset at that! As far as I'm concerned, the iPad was as described but I'll wait until I can physically check that before making up my mind.
Being as I also sold an iPad Air2 at the same time and in similar physical condition and got a message back from the buyer that he was absolutely delighted with it and was pleased that it was in such good condition, it does raise doubts as to why you decided to return it. Clearly, if it is physically badly chipped along the edges then that should be obvious to me or anyone else although with it always having been in a case I cannot understand why that is or, if it is, how it can possibly have happened. I take a pride in being honest and would not have neglected to mention that it was damaged!
I have asked the younger members of my family if they would find a gift of a similar iPad acceptable and it was interesting to me that I got a 100% "not acceptable" regardless of condition because of the fact that it was "only" 16Gb which is nowhere near enough for younger users as they need far more for Apps, music, videos etc, etc. This is itself interesting in that you say that you purchased a more expensive iPad which might well indicate one with a greater capacity and more acceptable to a younger user? I'd be interested to know what it was!
I'm also quite upset that you opted for Special Delivery which was quite unnecessary in my view, but didn't bother checking if I would be available to accept the delivery. I also note that you actually got the iPad and a Monday but did not immediately send it back - what happened to it for the 3-4 days in between?
David"

Now I don't know what he was intimating, but I responded the following day; "David,

16gb in my eyes is "plenty" for a 9yr old Son, who won't be using it to store music, but merely for apps and the occasional movie streamed from our NAS at home. The one I have bought is also only 16gb.

The delay in return is due t to the fact that on the Monday evening when I arrived at the shop, opened it and emailed you, I left it on my desk as I was awaiting your reply. I then wasn't physically in the shop again until Wednesday, so brought it home that night and posted it to you the following day.

I chose special delivery, as the item would have been covered for only 100x the cost of a stamp if sent recorded, and I did not want to ruin three risk of it going missing when I was returning it. Obviously you sent it recorded and ran that risk, however has I not originally received it, I would not have expected to have been out of pocket, and therefore I returned it via the method recommended by the post office once I told them what it contained.

Mike"

I received a reply the following day, a week after I posted it back; "Mike,

I only got the thing this morning!

As far as I can see, there's nothing wrong with it and no evidence of damage to make it unacceptable as a gift, in fact no evidence of what I would call "damage" at all. At worse there are some tiny marks, probably from the protective cover, along the bevels that are hardly noticeable; in fact you have to try hard to catch the light to see them at all. I tried in the attached photos and failed! The case and the screen are absolutely perfect

Image

Image

I have refunded you £170 being as, in my view, the iPad is in good condition and you appear to have had a change of mind about buying it.

David"

I responded later that day; "David, to say I am not happy is an understatement.

WHY should I be out of pocket? If the item was "as described" and free of marks, then I would have kept it, but to insinuate that I have buyers remorse is quite frankly incredulous, especially as I then went on to purchase exactly the same item elsewhere.

Mike"

I received this later that day; "To say that I am VERY unhappy is an understatement! Why should I be out of pocket? There's nothing about the iPad that makes it "unsatisfactory" at all - a nine year old wouldn't even have noticed!!"

Now surely it's MY decision as to what I deem acceptable when giving a gift, and MY decision if I decide that the condition is not good enough for it to be given.



So, as it stands, I am out of pocket. The money is irrelevant, it's the fact that the seller has implied all sorts of reasons for me returning it, when it was simply "not as described" I would have gladly kept it had it have been so.

So, after trading with lots of members on here, I always think there is an unwritten rule of trust and honesty, which unfortunately appears not to have been the case in this instance.

Sad really, over such a small amount too.

Mike
Roof motor repairs/relocations and exhaust mods!
I can refurbish your VANOS and restore that mid-range grunt.
Contact me @ zed4mods@gmail.com

User avatar
David-H
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:43 pm
Location: Prees, Shropshire

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) [SOLD] and iPhone 6 for sale [SOLD]

Post by David-H » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Mike,

Since you changed your mind and returned it, it has been sold on eBay for more than you paid. Subsequent feedback from the buyer was "Excellent condition, great seller - thank you! A*****"
'Nuff said!!
2003 3.0i ¦ Titanium Silver
M-Sport suspension ¦ Drexler LSD ¦ 107's
2016 sDrive 35i¦ Estoril Blue
M-Sport package ¦
Image

User avatar
Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: Merseyside

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) [SOLD] and iPhone 6 for sale [SOLD]

Post by Ducklakeview » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:24 pm

David-H wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:00 pm
Mike,

Since you changed your mind and returned it, it has been sold on eBay for more than you paid. Subsequent feedback from the buyer was "Excellent condition, great seller - thank you! A*****"
'Nuff said!!
I didn't "change my mind" the item was not as described. Would you like me to post the pics I took after opening it?

Mike
Roof motor repairs/relocations and exhaust mods!
I can refurbish your VANOS and restore that mid-range grunt.
Contact me @ zed4mods@gmail.com

User avatar
David-H
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:43 pm
Location: Prees, Shropshire

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) [SOLD] and iPhone 6 for sale [SOLD]

Post by David-H » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:22 am

No need for any 'doctored' pics mate, the feedback says it all! There was obviously nothing wrong with the iPad as the buyer's feedback says, they are very happy with it as you should have been!
2003 3.0i ¦ Titanium Silver
M-Sport suspension ¦ Drexler LSD ¦ 107's
2016 sDrive 35i¦ Estoril Blue
M-Sport package ¦
Image

User avatar
sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6644
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Harrogate
Contact:

Apple iPad Mini 3 WiFi + 4G (cellular) [SOLD] and iPhone 6 for sale [SOLD]

Post by sp3ctre » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:25 am

Ok, I think this needs to be taken offline.
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests