ROBBIE WILLIAMS MANCHESTER 2 JUNE X 2 TICKETS

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Post Reply
User avatar
ggmiller
Member
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:47 pm
Location: Chester
Contact:

ROBBIE WILLIAMS MANCHESTER 2 JUNE X 2 TICKETS

Post by ggmiller » Wed May 17, 2017 11:50 am

OPENING NIGHT TICKETS X 2

With support from legendary pop band Erasure, Robbie's tour kicks off in Manchester (ETIHAD STADIUM) on 02 June.

A friend has double booked themselves so 4 x tickets are available. - 2 now sold, 2 available.

LEVEL 2
LEGEND BLOCK 216
ROW R

Face value £95, service charge of £9.50 per ticket makes £104.50 per ticket. Happy to split in pairs of 2.

Gates open 5pm but as these are seated you won't need to get there that early.

In South Stand level 2, with a padded seat with a direct view of the stage. Effectively the stage is at one goal end and these are behind the other.

Not looking to make anything on them just a reimbursement of cost paid.

Tickets will be emailed to purchaser upon receipt of payment

Thanks,

Glenn
Last edited by ggmiller on Sat May 20, 2017 11:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

Online
cerbera
Member
Member
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:55 pm
Location: Preston, Lancs

ROBBIE WILLIAMS MANCHESTER 2 JUNE X 2 TICKETS

Post by cerbera » Wed May 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Where abouts are those seats on the Etihad seating map below?
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (78.43 KiB) Viewed 1078 times

User avatar
ggmiller
Member
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:47 pm
Location: Chester
Contact:

ROBBIE WILLIAMS MANCHESTER 2 JUNE X 2 TICKETS

Post by ggmiller » Wed May 17, 2017 12:28 pm

cerbera wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 12:22 pm
Where abouts are those seats on the Etihad seating map below?
Capture.PNG
That's what I'm in the middle of finding out!

The legend block is south stand level 2 and apparently has comfy seats so they're facing the stage.

Online
cerbera
Member
Member
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:55 pm
Location: Preston, Lancs

ROBBIE WILLIAMS MANCHESTER 2 JUNE X 2 TICKETS

Post by cerbera » Wed May 17, 2017 7:22 pm

ggmiller wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 12:28 pm
cerbera wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 12:22 pm
Where abouts are those seats on the Etihad seating map below?
Capture.PNG
That's what I'm in the middle of finding out!

The legend block is south stand level 2 and apparently has comfy seats so they're facing the stage.
Interested if you can confirm the seat position. Also, what time does the performance start?

User avatar
Pastry
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:01 pm
Location: South East

ROBBIE WILLIAMS MANCHESTER 2 JUNE X 2 TICKETS

Post by Pastry » Wed May 17, 2017 8:26 pm

I'm sure it's no coincidence that the 'good earplugs' post was next to this post :rofl: :rofl:
IMG_2715.JPG
IMG_2715.JPG (146.13 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic on genuine CSL's
2010 Z4 3.0i Msport Space Grey on 19" 326
2010 Z4 23i Msport Deep sea blue on19" 326

User avatar
ggmiller
Member
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:47 pm
Location: Chester
Contact:

ROBBIE WILLIAMS MANCHESTER 2 JUNE X 4 TICKETS

Post by ggmiller » Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 am

Pastry wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 8:26 pm
I'm sure it's no coincidence that the 'good earplugs' post was next to this post :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_2715.JPG
You'll notice I'm not going!

User avatar
ggmiller
Member
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:47 pm
Location: Chester
Contact:

ROBBIE WILLIAMS MANCHESTER 2 JUNE X 4 TICKETS

Post by ggmiller » Thu May 18, 2017 10:28 am

cerbera wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:22 pm
ggmiller wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 12:28 pm
cerbera wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 12:22 pm
Where abouts are those seats on the Etihad seating map below?
Capture.PNG
That's what I'm in the middle of finding out!

The legend block is south stand level 2 and apparently has comfy seats so they're facing the stage.
Interested if you can confirm the seat position. Also, what time does the performance start?

Hi, Block 216 so directly in line with the stage.

Gates open at 5 but that's mainly for the standing crowd to get in i'd expect! Support is Erasure beforehand so you've got plenty of time to get there I'd think.

User avatar
ggmiller
Member
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:47 pm
Location: Chester
Contact:

ROBBIE WILLIAMS MANCHESTER 2 JUNE X 4 TICKETS

Post by ggmiller » Sat May 20, 2017 11:48 am

TWO NOW SOLD SO TWO REMAINING!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests