Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FS: HP2550LN Network & USB Full Colour Laser Printer

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

FS: HP2550LN Network & USB Full Colour Laser Printer

Post by Ducklakeview » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:46 pm

LOW PAGE COUNT ON THIS PRINTER OF ONLY 11,730 - IT's BARELY RUN-IN!

For sale is my trusty HP2550ln full colour laser printer. It is in perfect working order and great cosmetic condition, I'd give it a 9+ as it still looks like new.

I have owned this for 4 years, and in that time it has been utterly faultless and dependable. It has been used daily in our shop.

About 4 weeks ago, I replaced the drum assembly with a new one. The toner cartridges have all been recently replaced, and as such it works like new. The items were replaced with NEW GENUINE HP items and NOT reconditioned parts. The current drum & toner levels are;

Imaging Drum - 97% remaining

Black cartridge - 58% remaining
Cyan cartridge - 83% remaining
Magenta cartridge - 83% remaining
Yellow cartridge - 78% remaining

These are confirmed in the attached scan of the printer status page. Also in the pics is a scan of the demo page, showing zero banding and great photo reproduction.

The printer has USB, network and parallel interfaces, so can easily be added to your network and shared between all of the users on that network. Alternatively you can connect it to your PC/Laptop with the USB cable (supplied) as I did.

This is a workhorse of a printer, rated at a staggering 30,000 pages a month. Bearing in mind, that this has only printed 11,730 pages, it's pretty much as new!

Only selling this as we have now decided to offer a photocopying service in our shop, so have purchased an HP All-in-one colour laser.

I'll include free delivery at the asking price to forum members or collection in person is welcome upon which the unit can be demonstrated.

Printer comes with the correct mains lead and a USB lead for direct connection to a PC/Laptop.

Looking for £125 delivered, which is a fair bit less than I spent replacing the drum & toners - Loads of life left in this!

Make me an offer?

Mike