Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0 E85 2004 (Good Spec/Condition) - £5100

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
MickM

BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0 E85 2004 (Good Spec/Condition) - £5100

Post by MickM » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:27 pm

A very nice 2004 Z4 3.0L convertible! The car has covered only 98000 miles and comes with a long MOT and a good deal of receipts and history. The engine is a silky smooth straight 6 and is a joy to drive. I have replaced the suspension all around, fitted 4 new tyres which have covered just a few thousand miles, had a new wheel bearing fitted along with new lower arm ball joints and four wheel alignment carried out. A new roof motor was fitted previously. A full wheel off refurbishment has been completed on all four wheels and they are unmarked. A previous owner has had a DAB TV upgrade fitted to replace the original analogue TV. There are two keys present. A number of internal fittings have been replaced such as for pull trims and kick plates.

The BMW spec:
Multi function sports leather steering wheel
Alarm
Fold in wing mirrors
Ellipsoid 107 wheels
Chrome interior package
Hard top preparation
Mats
Auto dip interior mirror
Smokers Package
Electrically adjustable and heated leather seats with memory function
Headlight washers
Xenon headlight conversion
Auto lights
Climate control
Rain sensing wipers
Cruise control
TV
Professional navigation (remember this is 2004!!)
Multi CD changer
M Sport suspension
Driving dynamic control
Fog Lights
Sports button
Points to mention:
The radio reception is not brilliant (common fault). I have replaced the am arial (original still in car) and have a replacement FM arial to go with the car. This is a straight forward replacement requiring the rear bumper to be removed (six bolts). Also, there is a noise from the rear nearside wheel occasionally (again, another common issue) when exiting the car. Given that I've replaced the springs, this is likely to be an adjustment issue with the handbrake mechanism, which in itself does not affect the performance of the brakes as it went through the MOT without any advisories. However, I'd rather be up front about these issues.

This car is a real looker and the paintwork, apart from some minor chips to the bonnet and marks on the from air dam, which are commensurate with the age of the car, is excellent. The paint has been machine polished and sealed and the wheels polished and sealed also.

This is a well spec'd car and is priced to sell. You are welcome to new the car by appointment, if you want to drive it, I need to see a valid driving licence and insurance allowing you to drive it on fully comp. I would be delighted to take serious buyers for a ride out.

Price - £5100- Located RH6 (Horley, Surrey)