Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

2003 3.0 Z4 Roadster - LSD, quads, Apex Wheels.

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
fearless

2003 3.0 Z4 Roadster - LSD, quads, Apex Wheels.

Post by fearless » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:42 pm

I never wanted it to come to this, but it time has come for me to part with my beloved Z4. We have had a good few years together and I am totally confident it will continue on for many more, but a change of job has sadly forced my hand and I need to change. I’m aware that the mileage will terrify people, but if you buy a car based on mileage and not condition then that’s your choice. This car has had everything is has wanted and been kept in top condition.

Specs below-

BMW Z4 3.0 SE in Toledo Blue, Manual.
Mot til June 2018.
Good service history. Last service at 155k, currently on 163k.
2 Keys.
Sat Nav – 2017 disc that allows full post code search.
Cup holders
PDC
Cruise Control
Folding heated mirrors
Xenons – these have been converted to clear lenses, and are running Osram CBI’s so they produce great light.
Multi Function Steering wheel.
Heated electric seats
Audiovox mediabridge – Bluetooth streaming, calls, Siri etc.
Wind Deflector

Apex Arc-8 wheels in Hyper Silver 18x8.5 ET38 front, 18x9.5 ET35 rear. These are awesome, flow formed so lightweight and the rear dish is incredible. 1 year old, cost £1300, flawless. Goodyear Eagle F1’s all round.
Wheel Stud conversion.
Lowered on Eibach Springs.
M-Factory helical LSD. – this transforms the car, it’s incredible. Make it what it should have been out the factory, a proper sports car. 18 months old, cost £900.
M3 Front brakes. 325mmx28mm floating discs, Pagid pads, M3 calipers, M3 master cylinder.
Proper Quad conversion using Z4M Xpipe and Backboxes. Tips have a few creases in them. Race battery in shortened battery box in boot.
Facelift rear lights, the rear bumper has been chopped to accommodate this and the quad exhaust . Has never been an issue to me.
OEM Led rear number plate lights.
CDV Delete

Rebuilt DISA and VANOS seal have been done in last 5000 miles. Engine and diff have magnetic drain plugs in for extra protection. Gearbox and diff oil have been changed frequently. Had a new radiator earlier this year with coolant flush and replacement with BMW fluid. Had a new starter motor 18 months ago. Roof motor has been faultless.

Rear brake pipes were an advisory on the recent MOT so have been changed. Brake fluid has been changed too so that’s good for another 2 years.

Obviously, it is a 14 year old car, so the front has some stone chips, there is the odd mark here and there, the odd bit of lacquer peel on the rear bumper but I implore you to come and view it and see what fantastic condition it is in. I take great pride in my cars, and it will not be easy to part with this one.

Private Plate is NOT included, it will be back on its original 53 plate.

£5600 OVNO. PM for details. Based in the Midlands.
IMG_1794.JPG
IMG_1796.JPG
IMG_1797.JPG
IMG_1800.JPG
IMG_1804.JPG
IMG_1807.JPG
IMG_1809.JPG
IMG_1813.JPG
IMG_1816.JPG