Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WTB Z4 Coupe - Montego Blue/Black - 50k-60k miles

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
gerryp

Post by gerryp » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:20 am

CraigP wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:03 am well here's one from a dealer, not that much above budget and really low mileage and a sport and only 11k in Blue too :)
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... =Z4&page=2
Part service history might be a worry.
Seems a bit too cheap given the mileage.

NickSalf

Post by NickSalf » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Perhaps you should sell me your tidy motor, Mr Tidy! .... Question: Which colour have you enjoyed owning more? Ruby black or montego blue?

Still checking the different websites waiting for something to come up within budget/spec. I have also contacted the one I linked previously but no reply just yet!

Cheers for the help guys

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:45 pm

NickSalf wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:19 pm Perhaps you should sell me your tidy motor, Mr Tidy! .... Question: Which colour have you enjoyed owning more? Ruby black or montego blue?

Still checking the different websites waiting for something to come up within budget/spec. I have also contacted the one I linked previously but no reply just yet!

Cheers for the help guys
Sorry OP, I can't help you there! And anyway mine has done 82K miles (and replying to a post like this is how I sold my first one and had to find another)! :roll:

Ruby Black when clean with the right amount of sun is stunning (see Smiles' photo in this year's Calendar for July) but for 8 or 9 months of the year it's just hard work to keep it looking any different to any other version of black! Whereas Montego Blue stands out a bit even when the car isn't spotless and/or the light isn't great. Plus my Blue one has a non-standard exhaust! :rofl:

That one on AutoTrader looks like a bargain in terms of price and mileage, but may not have been terribly cherished based on what others have said - still a cheap way into that sort of mileage so long as you can budget to rectify any shortcomings though.

Hope you find one soon! (And no, it won't be mine). :rofl:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black