Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FS: BMW Z4M Coupe

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Tone1

FS: BMW Z4M Coupe

Post by Tone1 » Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi

After having bought my dream car about 7 weeks ago, changing circumstances are set to rob me of it's pleasures !....so....

For sale is my 2006 (56) Z4M Coupe (27,254mls), in Black Sapphire metallic.

This is a stunning car - an absolute minter !

It was purchased from BMW Hamilton, Lanarkshire 7 weeks ago under the approved used scheme - 11 months dealer warranty remains.

The car is MOT'd till December 2010 - paperwork includes a certificate for for a free MOT at Douglas Park BMW when due.

11 months road tax remaining.

Anyone who has an interest in one of these cars will know the full standard M spec - so I wont list it all - the finish is simply superb !

The car benefits from a 'Parrot in car Kit'.

All paperwork included - any inspection welcome.

I'm looking for a very reasonable £20,000 (which I will add £1000 to to clear finance).

This is a genuine car - I'm sure others on this forum who know me will confirm this !!

Some piccies....on a dull day !

If interested - pm me or call 07879848001

Please....no time wasters, canvassers, dreamers or would be Diablo's....this is a serious car for serious drivers !!!

Thanks

Tony
Last edited by Tone1 on Thu May 27, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Re: FS: BMW Z4M Coupe

Post by flimper » Thu May 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Very well priced, good luck with sale
Piano black & black extended leather. Power mirrors, tinted glass, PDC, Prof hi-fi, CD, retro-fit cruise

dgm

Post by dgm » Thu May 27, 2010 11:26 pm

I know Tony and this car well and can vouch for the fact that the car is as immaculate as it appears in the photos, as his cars always are. He's sick at having to move it on so quickly after buying it and with 11 months AUC warranty left, someone will get an excellent buy. If I was in the market for one I wouldn't hesitate on this.
06 Z4MC, Sapphire black, Aero sideskirts, BMW strutbrace, CSL's, Remus back boxes, Intravee and Alpine DAB

Z4coupebeaver

Post by Z4coupebeaver » Fri May 28, 2010 9:21 am

Great looking example of a fantastic car. All the right history, clearly very worthwhile but it has no cupholders! :cry:

rage999

Post by rage999 » Fri May 28, 2010 10:44 am

looks like a very well looked after car!! A steal at £20k!!!
2017-???? Porsche Cayman GT4
2017-???? BMW M2 COUPE
2010-???? BMW Z4M Roadster
2006-2010 Mazda RX-8 231bhp

Tone1

Post by Tone1 » Fri May 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Great looking example of a fantastic car. All the right history, clearly very worthwhile but it has no cupholders! :cry:
:rofl:

I'll throw in a baseball cap with with attached bottle and straw....sorted ! :)

Tone1

Post by Tone1 » Sun May 30, 2010 4:56 pm

No interest ?!?.....thought I'd priced it spot on for a quick sale too ! :(

Mattt

Post by Mattt » Sun May 30, 2010 5:06 pm

I thought the M came with M embossed headrests?

Tone1

Post by Tone1 » Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Nope !...doesn't need to...you KNOW when your seated in an M :wink:

texasjohn

Post by texasjohn » Sun May 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Tone1 wrote:No interest ?!?.....thought I'd priced it spot on for a quick sale too ! :(
it's a good price but these cars sell a lot quicker with a complement of options, and I read that the coupes are more spec sensitive than the roadsters (neither sell fast with no options however, mine only has a handful).

We need to be patient I'm afraid, although low mileages on our cars are a major plus.

The sat nav/bluetooth/DSP and extended leather owners rejoice in the knowledge of a queue of folk!
Gone: Z4 3.0i SMG Titanium Silver/Black, Z4MR Sepang Bronze/Sepang, Z4MR Silver Grey

James_G

Post by James_G » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:59 am

texasjohn wrote:
it's a good price but these cars sell a lot quicker with a complement of options, and I read that the coupes are more spec sensitive than the roadsters (neither sell fast with no options however, mine only has a handful).
It's a shame our cars are so spec sensitive, as this is clearly a lovely car with the benefit of AUC warranty and all that it brings. But we are where we are and people seem to insist on sat nav. No doubt I'll have the same problem if/when I come to sell mine. My only saving grace is that it has the DSP, but it's pants IMHO and not worth holding out for.

It's ironic, but over in Porsche 944/968 land people wet themselves when a car with this colour combo (black on black) turns up. Especially if it doesn't have a sunroof.
2006 Z4MC, Silver Grey with Red Leather - Sold
2001 Honda Accord SE Executive, Eternal Blue with Black - Soldiering on

mikedav

Post by mikedav » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:52 am

Tone1 wrote:
Nope !...doesn't need to...you KNOW when your seated in an M :wink:
Seems to be random, as mine does and it's also a black on black 56 plater!

Tone1

Post by Tone1 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:14 pm

It's a shame our cars are so spec sensitive, as this is clearly a lovely car with the benefit of AUC warranty and all that it brings. But we are where we are and people seem to insist on sat nav. No doubt I'll have the same problem if/when I come to sell mine. My only saving grace is that it has the DSP, but it's pants IMHO and not worth holding out for.

It's ironic, but over in Porsche 944/968 land people wet themselves when a car with this colour combo (black on black) turns up. Especially if it doesn't have a sunroof.
Yeah....certainly wasn't really interested in additional spec when I bought the car - didn't think it was important.

have to say, I'm genuinely disappointed at the lack of response - I thought the package as a whole is fantastic at the price ! :(

Might have to consider trade price...which is a right kick in the teeth, knowing that the garage will turn it straight round for a handsome profit ! :cry:

tjlazer

Post by tjlazer » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Weird that about the seats - mine have the ///M. Regardless that is a cracking price for a great looking car. SOMEONE BUY THIS NOW!
WAS: black on black MR with carbon trim. NOW: IB/Champagne/Carbon ZMC

dgm

Post by dgm » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:18 pm

With all the people that come on here saying they're looking to move to an MC but can't find the right car, I can't believe that someone hasn't gone for this. It's as close to an AUC as you'll get without paying the dealer premium. This has to be the best priced coupe in this condition around and it has the AUC warranty which is a step above an extended one. It's a no brainer for me.
06 Z4MC, Sapphire black, Aero sideskirts, BMW strutbrace, CSL's, Remus back boxes, Intravee and Alpine DAB