Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4 coupe

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
kulezich

Z4 coupe

Post by kulezich » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Hi I am currently on the lookout for a coupe si with a manual gearbox ideally it would be in silver ,grey or gunmetal if anyone knows of any for sale I would appreciate a heads up.i currently own a 2009 bmw E60 520d msport business edition that will be up for px iam in Lincolnshire but would consider travelling for the right car

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Z4 coupe

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:55 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum - what an excellent choice! :thumbsup:

All Coupes are 3.0 Si models, but there are SE and Sport versions. I could live with an SE, but not with the standard seats that BMW call "Sport" seats - Sport models have "M-Sport" seats which are so much better that used ones can sell for £700 to £800! :eek:

You might be surprised at some of the features that are options (cruise control, rear parking sensors, controls for the stereo on the steering wheel, etc.) so work out what ones are "must-haves" and which are just "would likes".

And it may be your lucky day - this one is for sale on here and is in one of your chosen colours:-

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=101109

It's got all the extras except electric folding mirrors - if I didn't have one already I'd be all over it!

I know it isn't near you, but bear in mind less than 2,500 3 litre Coupes came to the UK and that some are automatics so you'd be very lucky to find one local!

Anyway good luck with the search, and humour us with a photo or two once you've found one! :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Z4 coupe

Post by buzyg » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:16 pm

Welcome to the forum. Happy hunting. :)