Z4M Coupe Titanium Silver

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
z4mcoupe2009

Post by z4mcoupe2009 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Nice car, remember the last seller a year or 2 ago, yellow callipers and wheels stand out.

Any z4 m coupe with 70,000 miles+ has got to be capped at 16k private unless exceptional condition, this will be rare, if at all available, good luck none the less.

mc5

Post by mc5 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:45 pm

This will be the cheapest on autotrader that isn't 100k miles or cat d so I think it's priced very fairly considering the condition and subtle mods which a potential buyer will realise if they view the car. Anyway I'd rather not turn this into a price discussion :thumbsup:

beanie

Post by beanie » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:31 am

Looks like you also have the extended storage and sun protection glass options, so you can add those to the list :)
RUBYREDCARBON-------------------------------------------------------^Screw you Photobucket

mc5

Post by mc5 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:11 pm

beanie wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:31 am
Looks like you also have the extended storage and sun protection glass options, so you can add those to the list :)
Thanks! what the net in the footwell is extended storage lol

Anyway I'm edging towards keeping this now. I cant bring myself to put it on autotrader & am struggling to find a worthwhile replacement.

These are a performance car bargain for what they are. Newer cars may be faster & more comfortable but so boring and over complicated.
Even the dealers are telling me to keep hold of it so may just get a small fun car for daily commutes

beanie

Post by beanie » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Yep, that's the net! It also included the cup holders and I think there is a different partition in the boot. Not sure if there are other things but it's a nice extra.

The only problem with the z4m is what to get after it! There's not much, that's affordable, that really moves things on. You either spend double for a little more (gen2 997/r8/vantage) or similar for a sideways step (370z/Cayman/e89 35is). It's the reason I've still got mine after nearly 5 years.
RUBYREDCARBON-------------------------------------------------------^Screw you Photobucket

Kipvr

Post by Kipvr » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:12 pm

I'm in the same boat, not a sniff at my car also for sale, despite it being a fantastic well cared for example but high mileage and the cheapest for sale afaik. I think it's because most people buying them at he moment are people looking at it for an investment, and for that low miles rather than condition is key. I've decided to let my advert run its course and then tuck the car away in storage until next summer. I love the black wheels and tyre choice on yours, looks mean, GLWS!