Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
mark_j
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:46 pm

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by mark_j » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Is this still available?

User avatar
stevo///m3
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:07 am
X-Box live gamer tag: therealcrab
Location: Leeds - you know where it is

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by stevo///m3 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:07 am

Great advert and a delicious looking car, GLWTS
Stevo

tm1703
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by tm1703 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:06 am

Wish I'd already sold my M3... this is exactly the car I'm after. 😐

If I can shift it I'll be in touch.

mark_j
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:46 pm

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by mark_j » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Any update as to wether this is still for sale??? :headbang:

MattyD
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by MattyD » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Hey, it is still for sale. Couple decent enquiries :driving: and couple I don't know how to describe them...! :headbang:

User avatar
gwatson
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:23 pm
Location: Aberdeenshire

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by gwatson » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:14 pm

A mate spotted my old car for sale on Autotrader! :)

Good luck with the sale Matt, was certainly a minter when I sold it to you at the beginning of last year and looks like it still is :thumbsup: Hope you've had lots of fun in it!
'06 Z4M Roadster Interlagos Blue
'11 525d M Sport Touring
Gone but still missed - ESS Stage 2 Supercharged 3.0 Z4

MattyD
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by MattyD » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:18 pm

Thanks; it's being a pleasure. If enjoyed a week long tour of the Alps and didn't skip a beat.

I'd argue it's better now... mainly cos I love it on the E92 M3 rims.

MattyD
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by MattyD » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Price drop to £14,750...

User avatar
hopz121
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3056
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:33 pm
Location: W London / Guildford Surrey
Contact:

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by hopz121 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:23 pm

lovely car mate looks great.

GLWTS
Now - 2004 BMW E46 M3 3.2 Manual Coupe, Silver Grey :D
Gone - 2003 BMW Z4 3.0i M Sport Vert, Sapphire Black :(
Gone - 2010 BMW 123d MSport Hatch, Sapphire Black
Gone - 2006 Ford Focus ST3 3 Door Hatch, Performance Blue

JAD

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by JAD » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:03 pm

gwatson wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:14 pm
A mate spotted my old car for sale on Autotrader! :)

Good luck with the sale Matt, was certainly a minter when I sold it to you at the beginning of last year and looks like it still is :thumbsup: Hope you've had lots of fun in it!
Ah I did wonder if this was your old one, fella - looks superb.

MattyD
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by MattyD » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Price drop, £14,250...

User avatar
mr wilks
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 16703
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancs or Normandy , i don't mind which

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by mr wilks » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:25 pm

MattyD wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 pm
Price drop, £14,250...
You're heading into the zone for a buyer now imo ( though i would sell the spare wheels separate & lower price accordingly )
Not trying to talk prices down or up , i have a virtually identical machine in year / spec / miles / aeros & without being arsey would be looking around £13k after negotiations if selling right now :(
Folks can comment all they like but if no one sees the car at your worth then its not gonna sell it which is fine if its a half hearted sale but if it isn't then at some point you have to reach a figure that pleases 2 parties :cry:
Best of luck , it does look a fine example :thumbsup:
10 x Z4s owned :D

E86
E85
Grey///MR
3.0Si E85
E89 23i
3.0Si E85
E86
3.0Si E85
Imola///MR
current 35i Msport 6spd :driving:


Image


https://www.instagram.com/andybmwheels/

JAD

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by JAD » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:05 pm

mr wilks wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:25 pm
MattyD wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 pm
Price drop, £14,250...
You're heading into the zone for a buyer now imo ( though i would sell the spare wheels separate & lower price accordingly )
Not trying to talk prices down or up , i have a virtually identical machine in year / spec / miles / aeros & without being arsey would be looking around £13k after negotiations if selling right now :(
Folks can comment all they like but if no one sees the car at your worth then its not gonna sell it which is fine if its a half hearted sale but if it isn't then at some point you have to reach a figure that pleases 2 parties :cry:
Best of luck , it does look a fine example :thumbsup:
Do you think so, Andy? What's "letting it down" so to speak? Mileage? Modified with the wheels, perhaps? Again, interested as I have a similar machine.

User avatar
mr wilks
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 16703
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancs or Normandy , i don't mind which

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by mr wilks » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:50 pm

JAD wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:05 pm
mr wilks wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:25 pm
MattyD wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 pm
Price drop, £14,250...
You're heading into the zone for a buyer now imo ( though i would sell the spare wheels separate & lower price accordingly )
Not trying to talk prices down or up , i have a virtually identical machine in year / spec / miles / aeros & without being arsey would be looking around £13k after negotiations if selling right now :(
Folks can comment all they like but if no one sees the car at your worth then its not gonna sell it which is fine if its a half hearted sale but if it isn't then at some point you have to reach a figure that pleases 2 parties :cry:
Best of luck , it does look a fine example :thumbsup:
Do you think so, Andy? What's "letting it down" so to speak? Mileage? Modified with the wheels, perhaps? Again, interested as I have a similar machine.
I don't think anything let's it down , it looks a corker but in reality the market has barely shifted in 3 years & a 75k/80k MR with good spec & history will struggle to achieve more than £14k as a private sale ( jmo)
I'm just being realistic that if I wanted to sell my own very similar example then it would be up at £13450 to accept £13k ?
If I started at £14450 imo I'd be waiting a long while for the phone to ring
10 x Z4s owned :D

E86
E85
Grey///MR
3.0Si E85
E89 23i
3.0Si E85
E86
3.0Si E85
Imola///MR
current 35i Msport 6spd :driving:


Image


https://www.instagram.com/andybmwheels/

MattyD
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Z4MR - Interlagos Blue

Post by MattyD » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Input is all welcome, I'm looking to sell. Only after a fair price for me and the buyer and open to negotiations. I'm not fixed on price. I tried pricing it based on what I'd seen online. It's a difficult thing to gauge. Location seems to be playing a part too...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests