Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Autotec Port Glasgow

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Autotec Port Glasgow

Post by Nictrix » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Not exactly a dealer but good service anyway.
Nicki got a blowout on the motorway in the X6 on Saturday night, runflats so she nursed it home slowly.
Next day while out on the Trossachs run I contacted Autotec as I needed 2 front tyres, thankfully the tyres were on their way out.
Got a price that matched online prices and they had the tyres almost inside 24 hours, not bad considering it was Sunday afternoon when I called them.
They have a Hunter system so had the cars alignment checked and adjusted, the fronts were scrubbing on the outsides.
While swapping the tyres they noticed the wheel with the puncture was buckled, they sorted this as well.
Never used them before, sure I read somewhere they had the Hunter system so thought I would try them, and will go back. :thumbsup:
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

KERMIT1970

Autotec Port Glasgow

Post by KERMIT1970 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:02 am

Hear lots of good things about them. My detailer is next door. Pristine Machine.Autotec have all the good Gear. Never used them but will keep them in mind.
Cars: 2016 M4 vert YMB & X3m Comp. E30 325i Sport. Z3M

Gone
: 2014 z4 35is melbourne red & black leather
: 335d M sport Coupe Black with red leather
: z4 Coupe 3.0 si Red with Black Leather 18" CSL`s
: z3 2.2 sport