Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Front Bumper and Headlight Removal Videos!

ap208_1988

Front Bumper and Headlight Removal Videos!

Post by ap208_1988 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:11 am

Hi guys I found these 2 videos on front bumper and headlight removal and I thought it will be good to share them with you:

From an individual:

From spyder auto:

Cheers!
Mods:Stubby|Michelin Primacy HP Tyres|De-Gingered Headlights-Tail Lights-Side Indicators|Led Sidelights|Led Fog Lights|CDV Delete|HID Kit|Silver Calipers & Hubs|Chrome Tailpipe|White Rear Licence Plate|LED Licence Plate Light

ekimj10

Re: Front Bumper and Headlight Removal Videos!

Post by ekimj10 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:10 pm

Many thanks for posting this, given me some confidence to replace my headlights.
2.2R Toledo Blue

Nova2k7

Post by Nova2k7 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:04 pm

epic! i need this for this week! new lights tomorrow!

ap208_1988

Post by ap208_1988 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:15 pm

I removed the front bumper and changed my headlights to those of the facelift model a few months ago with some help from a car painter that I know but I have to do that again as one of my headlights has a broken lug that I need to fix. This time I will try it myself as I have some knowledge from the previous time and with the help of these 2 great videos. :thumbsup:
Mods:Stubby|Michelin Primacy HP Tyres|De-Gingered Headlights-Tail Lights-Side Indicators|Led Sidelights|Led Fog Lights|CDV Delete|HID Kit|Silver Calipers & Hubs|Chrome Tailpipe|White Rear Licence Plate|LED Licence Plate Light