Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Oh what a week

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
Vonlipvig

Oh what a week

Post by Vonlipvig » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Got my first MOT in the Z coming up in August and I knew I was due two new front tires, outer edge slightly worn. This week however I have started hearing a noise coming from the offside rear, sounds like a knocking when going over bumps on that side, most when unloading the tire. Then yesterday get a tire pressure warning, nearside rear is right down. Pumped it up yesterday, warning again today, safe to say that's now all four corners I need doing alongside looking at the offside rear suspension.

The car is my daily so was happy to stick with rf but as all four corners need doing the same time, from a cost perspective I will be switching to nrf, going eagle f1 as a lot of people have said good things about them. Will let you know what the sound is when that's sorted in case it helps anyone.

Ah well, time for cocktails in the sun to try an lift my spirits after what will end up being an expensive week :cry:
2009 Sapphire Black 23i