Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

The shellsuit interior you've always wanted!

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
Tricky Dicky

Post by Tricky Dicky » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:39 pm

Without people experimenting with mad bonkers ideas we won't progress
I think the wheels though are awefull , Best Wheels for the Z4 E89 are the 326 style :thumbsup: :fuelfire: always have been always will be !!! don't shoot me down only my choice ,I like the Alcanatara ,Carbon look ,and the red stitching I like the Std BMW red interior but the Pink/Red inserts here ? maybe a different shade of red would have been better .this must have cost a lot of cash Never fails to amaze me how these guys can take an interior apart in their sleep.
My daughter likes it by the way
2013 E89 Z4 2.0L M Spec titanium silver,black leather,comfort pack, 19" 326 alloys ,I love this car. :driving:

sunnydays

Post by sunnydays » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:05 pm

I do like elements of this interior. for my tastes its a bit OTT overall, love the alcantara dash though! As long as the owner likes it who cares...

philip27

Post by philip27 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:33 pm

Some great work gone into it just a bit to busy in parts for me.
Went to the dark side Porsche Cayman 987s
Crimson Red E89 23i - :(
Maldives Blue E85 2.5i - Sold :(

Rocket Man

Post by Rocket Man » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:48 am

Genuine Alcantara is a super product. The only problem is keeping it looking good if your car is a daily driver. Porsche use it a lot and i had it as standard in my 987/2 Boxster Spyder. Is very warm and plesent to live with. The red is a realy nice shade and nor pinky at all, shame red never appears well in pictures.
I added some red also to my Boxster as i feel all black is just too much. When i bought my E89 i went for the all black interior as the car is my daily driver and is more serviceable but perhaps in the future i may add a dash of red also.
That workmanship is no doube first class and must have cost a lot. The interior of the Porsche i had i did myself and its not easy but their quality is amazing.
would include pictures of the work i did on my Porsche but havnt found how to as yet
(advice on picture uploading would be helpfull)
My 20L E89 may mot be fast but i feel it is even more stylish than the Boxster Spyder i owned
2016 Z4 M Sport 2L 181hp/130hp per ton
2015 Ariel Atom 2L 245hp/445hp per ton