Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Aggression!

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
Scooba_Steve
Lifer
Lifer

Aggression!

Post by Scooba_Steve » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:31 pm

Wave them past, it's hilarious because more often than not they don't know what to do, fumbling an overtake even if you ease off.
3.0si Sport: F10 Illuminated ZHP, Retrofit Cruise, OE Stubby, Gaptech RCH+, Kenwood BT73DAB + Handsfree, HIDs, LED Sidelights, OE LED Number Plate Lights, Custom LED strip bootlight.

flybobbie
Lifer
Lifer

Aggression!

Post by flybobbie » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Have had a few idiots overtake with blind bends coming up.

Just accept the fact, as you do as a biker, that everyone else is nuts and you will get on fine.

In fact I remember a Radio 4 discussion where some psychiatrist was discussing mental health.
He said 90% of the population will suffer mental health issues at some time in their lives.
Just seems they all suffer at the same time around me!

Rathean

Aggression!

Post by Rathean » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:40 pm

flybobbie wrote:In fact I remember a Radio 4 discussion where some psychiatrist was discussing mental health.
He said 90% of the population will suffer mental health issues at some time in their lives.
Maybe Z4s trigger psychosis in others :o

I must admit to turning into a loon on occasion, but only for Boxster drivers... going to get some sticky Boxster badges for the side of my car everytime I crucify one at the lights / motorway / etc :poke:
2011 X3 30d MSport black, 8-speed auto, leather everything
2011 Bimmer Z4 35i diamond black, 6-speed manual, full caboodle (hibernating) :driving:

Z4Rick

Aggression!

Post by Z4Rick » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Rathean wrote:
flybobbie wrote:In fact I remember a Radio 4 discussion where some psychiatrist was discussing mental health.
Maybe Z4s trigger psychosis in others :o

I must admit to turning into a loon on occasion, but only for Boxster drivers... going to get some sticky Boxster badges for the side of my car everytime I crucify one at the lights / motorway / etc :poke:

I'll buy some!

mj2k

Aggression!

Post by mj2k » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Had a C220d intent on demonstrating he was quicker last night, up my backside the whole time....in 50mph traffic, so not sure what he wanted me to do. First set of lights, he came up next to me & I have to admit I was a little childish when they went green. :driving:

Second set of lights, he went for the rolling start from the lights. I let him go, well for a second or so, before the inner child in me reappeared & flew past on full launch. I don't normally react but this chap was just an a grade ****, and I hadn't floored it in a few weeks - always good to remind you how quick they can be!
2016 F82 M4 Comp Pack, Mineral White
2016 F56 JCW - GONE
2007 ZMR, Titanium Silver for sunny days
2012 N18 JCW - GONE
2007 3.0si Z4C, Stratus Grey, Amarone Leather - GONE
2013 520d F10 - GONE
2007 3.0si Z4C, Stratus Grey, Amarone Leather - GONE

adann

Aggression!

Post by adann » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:46 pm

Driving down earlier a road earlier with the roof down had some rather "friendly" words shouted at me as I drove past these two guys. Never experienced anything like it.
ImageImage
BMW Z4 23i